Women are struggling on dating apps

Why aren't you incels given normal girls a chance? Oh, right, of course you mysoginistic guys only swipe on:
>Blondes: 8/10 minimum
>Brunettes (white ones): 9/10 minimun
>Latinas: 10/10 or nothing
>Asians: 6/10 only because of your Nazi submission weebo fetish
>Blacks: never get swiped right cuz y'all racists

Attached: 23454345.jpg (732x777, 75.52K)

I have no sympathy for women's issues. They caused it themselves

"struggling" for her means not getting the usual rate of chad matches. Its struggling in relation to female standards of online dating not comparable to what the average guy experiences on dating apps.

A few months ago I would have agreed with you. At that time, women would not even comprehend the thought of "struggling" on dating apps.

I would talk with my friends about dating and they would say "well, if I wanted it I could just install Tinder, it's so easy". But things have changed radically now post-covid. Male standards are through the roof. Men have it easy nowadays.

They are aware. They wouldn't admit "struggling" if it wasn't true.

Don't believe me? Install Tinder and Bumble right now. Whatever results you've gotten 3 years ago, you will get MUCH BETTER results. I don't know what it is. But all men are getting results. Something has changed.

>Install Tinder and Bumble right now.

i'd rather install a .50 cal bullet into my brain, shitstain

let these whores rot, they want chad they can all kill each other in the attempt

I WANT TO FUCKING RAPE THIS HOE!!! I WANT TO FUCKING POUND HER UNTIL SHE CUMS ON MY FAT DICK!!! I need to cum all over her face and lick it off and then shove her feet in my mouth. I need her to breastfeed me and then I lick her ass. She probably has a fat, juicy ass I want to pound.

you're either a troll or a faggot op. I took better pictures than 90% of people and I'm 6'2 and it doesn't matter

i wish i could feel this type of horniness, seriously. i felt it once when i took a bunch of vyvanse but not since then

why do people sound like they're possessed by 50 iq demons when they hornypost
I'm not even saying that I'm any better than that, I do it too
but why
why is saying stupid, very obvious stuff arousing or cathartic when you're horny?

i know 6/10 ugly chicks who get hundreds of matches
no idea how this girl would be struggling
dating apps are not for dating, they're for hookups
good fucking luck trying to date somebody because they looked good in a few photos, that's a great formula for determining your future lifelong partner

I'm feeling sexually frustrated, I haven't jerked off today and the lack of women in my life is getting to me. Today I saw this qt latina with short hair and her hair was perfectly layered I wanted to play with it. She had a mask on unfortunately but I could still tell she was hot. She had a nice ass and I wanted to pound her. I was thinking about it for a long time but I still haven't gotten around to jerking off since I feel like its not worth anything as I need to FUCK. I need a warm tight pussy around my dick and I don't know how to get it. Where do I find women? It wouldn't be impossible for me to get laid.
I need to edge myself for a few hours at least, I should buy sex toys.

>that awful piercing/nosering
Gee, I wonder why she keeps getting ignored by chads?

Just checked my Bumble that has been sitting for months. WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT NOBODY HAS SWIPED RIGHT

>But all men are getting results. Something has changed
I know you're shitposting but I actually recently reinstalled Tinder and Bumble and my results are even worse now than they were 3 years ago when I was getting 1-2 matches per 100 right swipes

I feel like no one is meeting each other anymore. There is a social recession.

I'll recount my experiences from various dating sites:
>Tinder
3 matches over 3 years, one unmatched me, the other one ghosted me, the last one was a foot short than me and almost weighed the same, she unmatched me
>Bumble
No matches
>Ok Cupid
No matches
>Plenty of fish
No matches
>Reddit
Left on delivered by 3 women who weighed more than me, left on delivered by a girl who was into scat and period play, almost got scammed
>Doublelist
Got rejected by an obese unemployed woman, got 2 responses to my ad from men despite having explicitly stating I was looking for a woman, got catfished by a gay man who didn't disclose it until the last minute when we already had plans to meet up

Based. I hope this continues until normies are literally dropping dead due to not receiving enough attention.

Attached: _frenhooo-_hooo.gif (220x127, 24.97K)

I haven't tried "online dating" and I never will.

My experience on dating apps:
Tinder
>Used for 9 months, 80 matches. Never got a date.
Bumble
>Used for 6 months, 50 matches. Six dates. One ONS.
OkCupid
>Used for 6 months. Too many matches to keep track, probably around 100-150. Eight dates, one relationship.
Hinge
>Used for 6 months. Around 80 matches. Stopped keeping track of dates, probably around 20. One relationship.

I am short, not that attractive, and broke when I was dating. You are probably more conventionally attractive than I am.

If you know how to take pictures that tell a story about you/your lifestyle and can write well, online dating is easy, even if you are competing against Chads. What did your profile/bio look like?

I have to ask though, do you ever get desensitized to all the rejections there?

I tend to overinvest emotionally into every female interaction and when they ghost it actually affects me, since it doesn't happen very often.

>since it doesn't happen very often.
Interacting with women doesn't happen often, I mean.

Attached: 1646116178949.jpg (182x250, 4.26K)

He is baiting you

Bitch I've been swiping right on every one indiscriminantly. Still no d8. Im just ugly . Eh

110% the problem is her turning down an army of dudes versus not get any matches from dudes. Self-imposed problem, no sympathy.

Pic related looks exactly like the kinda girl who has an avoidant attachment style, seems like a pain in the ass to have any resemblance of a functioning adult relationship with. These kinda people love shit tests, self-sabotage and mind games and love triangles. No thanks! Byebye!

Poor girl. She's only matching with 50 7/10's a day. Where are all the 10s at.

They can smell WW3 coming.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-164632_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1003, 440.24K)