Fembots, would you rather Iet the top or bottom row run a train on you

fembots, would you rather Iet the top or bottom row run a train on you

Attached: CFBA39F5-6533-4681-9F37-520E9DA93D4E.jpg (2081x1080, 534.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestorypedia.com/entertainment/why-is-bts-so-popular-why-is-bts-everywhere/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you let a dead guy run a train on you?

ffs last time i just put dababy twice and was called out on that too. i don't know any more black guys who am i supposed to put

top xd i get to abuse them and be their mommy

EDP or LTG

ASAP rockey and blueface are some handsome fellows, the rest of those thuglings can sit back and watch.

The plastic dolls on the top are a hard pass

Any female that says top is lying to themselves or gay, simple as.
Twinks are truly the most oppressed race.

Attached: 1631653939954.png (429x429, 125.17K)

and what is your race fembot

The group on top is bts and they have an estimated 22million+ fanbase. They're pretty popular with teen girls
thestorypedia.com/entertainment/why-is-bts-so-popular-why-is-bts-everywhere/

Necromancy?

Reminds me of this Josh Luna comic

Attached: D20F4451-6729-444A-8A0B-43289A172D1A.jpg (740x1200, 269.95K)

so one is a picture of a bunch of women, the bottom is pictures of various chimps and gorillas from the zoos in america neither is really appealing

I've met my share of k-pop girls, I know how they are. They coom to twinky koreans but would never want to touch one, I'd compare it to almost every thread on /d/, those anons do not want to unbirth inside an inflated hypnotized futanari clown girl, but they will coom to it all day.

Would bet my bloodline you're uglier and more out of shape than anyone in bottom pic, and most likely dumber.

I would bet my bloodline he does not because all the men on the bottom pic look like gorillas

we're all incels here quit coping polfag

I would bet my bloodline you are a seething ape nigger with a massive inferiority complex

Speak for yourself amerimutt

can you guys get back on topic stop arguing about Any Forums shit

bottom looks better
South Koreans need to stop their unholy obsession with plastic surgery and embrace their natural beauty

I would bet my bloodline that you're projecting and he's correct since those rappers still get more pussy than you and probably look better too

okay then leave the board

yeah they do but you don't, just because there are successful niggers making nigger music does not mean what I said isn't true.
Now go to bed jamal you need to collect your welfare check tomorrow