Post proof that anything below 6'3 is a beta virgin height and will never breed

Post proof that anything below 6'3 is a beta virgin height and will never breed

I'm 6'1 and women all my life ignored me for the chads who are 6'3 and over. That's the only height a main character chad can be
The ONLY people who girls WANT to fuck are fit 6'3 guys or taller

Attached: 1647816486623.jpg (1125x1961, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This bitch looks 30 lol

She sounds like a shallow bitch, why would you date her?

the kind of women that look for guys over 6'3 are vapid sluts who don't deserve your time in the first place, don't sell yourself short fellow 6'1 king

>some lying cunt on tinder is representative of all women
Never change r9k

Why is this?? Seems to be a global phenomenon. Their youth just evaporates by the time they're 16. Something in the water?

Girls my age look old enough to be my mother

Women are so dumb. They think a couple more inches of height saves the world.

you make it sound like I want a girl like that
Not all girls are worthwhile knowing or going out with user, that's the part you fail to understand
& lemme tell you also, there is no girl on tinder or any dating website, worth knowing

They've been drinking and doing drugs since 14

She's big I'm pretty sure

sins age a woman like milk desu

Just go to any ideal partner thread and see what the females have to say if you want proof that 6'1 isn't even close to enough

Attached: Bumble+height+filters+for+women+being+under+66+and+women_fab7b1_9404747.jpg (900x669, 77.85K)

>breaking down over what ONE foid says on a biased dating app
You have bigger problems than just height user.

Some manlet probably told her he's 6'0 so she had to bump the requirement to 6'3

SPORTS
FUCKING

SPOOORRRTTTSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 12.46.33 AM.png (506x370, 235.31K)

Until now I have only heard this about people over six foot, now you are telling us its six three?

I'm a guy in my early 20s, and I developed crows feet when I smile seemingly overnight. Maybe it really is just the water, cause I don't drink or smoke and I barely go in the sun, but I drink a lot of water.

Women think their preference in men counts as a personality, so they're arbitrarily changing it to be different.
6' was harsh but made sense simply cause it doesn't start with a 5.
I wanna see some stats on how many men in the USA under 25 are actually 6'3 or taller, cause it's gotta be less than 2%

Man you baited some people with this one. Not bad buddy

hypergamy is always relative and keeps accelerating to fisherian levels unless it's forcibly suppressed. Even in hunter gatherer times we kept a lid on women by force, modern society brought out the absolute worst of their nature.

Zoomers are way taller now, so women adjusted their preferences for zoomer heights. 6" is the new average zoomer height, so women obviously want 6'3 now

You're mentality retarded if you think it takes 1 generation to increase genetics like that.

>Zoomers are way taller now

Almost exactly identical in height to millenials, this is confirmation bias based on your insecurity.