There's not a single good thing about being a woman...

There's not a single good thing about being a woman, i hate being a woman so much and i hate you all incel faggots that think that being a woman makes your life automatically easy, no it fucking doesn't. I wish I could just fucking kill myself.

Attached: 1647726043136.png (609x749, 25.1K)

Are you repressed "fem"bot?

good news is that you CAN kill yourself

>spread legs
>life automatically easier
Men dont have the option, gross whore.

Please explain how you have it harder.

It's not normal for a woman to hate being a woman, especially with how gynocentric this society is. Unless maybe you aren't one at all

Being male is brutal. You have no objective worth beyond your ability to produce resources through your labor. No one cares if you die as man, your life is expendable.

It's just because you're ugly. Ugly women are in the same boat as the rest of us incels

Sounds like you're so ugly not even a desperate onlyfans soifaggot wants you
BTW I consider myself to be a goof looking dude but it doesn't mean jack shit if I have no way to meet women or I have no "game"
Women do have it easier btw, you're just a really ugly sow

Attached: 1531674625397.png (370x291, 81.12K)

>don't be fat
>spread legs to a guy with a job
It's literally that easy for women.

I have never had next with a man in my life, I know this is hard to comprehend for your retard brain that thinks every woman is a gigastacy tha had sex with 4 men per day but most women are not like that, shocking i know
I will always be weaker and less intelligent, I will always be at risk of being killed or raped, no one will value me outside sex or making babies, I will always be put behind males and trannies on value and i will lose all my worth once i become old and ugly.
And what value do women have? name one single thing outside sex or baby making, at least you're allowed to being a fucking human while all my value will always be related by how hot i am.
I'm not a tranny retard

>I will always be at risk of being killed
Men are much more likely to be murdered

Sheesh sounds harsh user. With this much self-hatred, you give off certain vibes that you don't like your own gender. Have you ever had any thoughts of wanting to be a man?

I never called you a tranny, dipshit
Just an insanely ugly woman

Find you a good man that will love you and take care of you, there are plenty of us out here who just wanna nice girl to take care of.

I'm not even ugly I'm average but thanks for proving my point that women have no real value outside being pretty. I should kill myself.

> I should kill myself.
Why? What will that solve?

so uh do you have a valid reason to dislike being a woman? saying I will always be less intelligent is just a stupid argument (the irony I know) and you have an equal shot (actually statistically greater) at succeeding in life, everything else is pure cope. Seems like you don't hate being a woman you just hate being yourself

>ovary logic
Nah. You're just ugly. That's it. None of your problems are because you're a woman, they're because you're an ugly woman. Ugly women are basically on the same level as men.

one less whining bitch, its a good thing actually

Sounds like you need a solution user...

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (750x903, 141.75K)

Youre mad because your unable to feel sexy or sexual. What a dumbass.

>I'm average
Average is fine, lots of men love average and average just means you have strength in one area but a weakness in another
My fucking sister is average and has a BF
You just give off an unapproachable vibe or just suck at getting a man interested in you

Attached: yarw5j55ts871.jpg (828x1029, 55.26K)