Hey robros, i come asking for some advice

hey robros, i come asking for some advice.
im looking for a gf but i dont know how to seek one (preferably not online dating stuffs)
im an average looking guy and 5'6 please help me out :( i dont know how to put myself out there and find a nice gf
i feel really lonely and apart from a few friends

and i guess relationship seeking advice thread

Attached: 1643175632552.jpg (1440x1440, 182.6K)

>average looking guy and 5'6
it's over

i wouldnt do it myself but i can guarantee it probably works

(going to) Church, there are probably like hundreds of wife candidates there

:( is it really?
i just want to have someone i can genuinely love and receive real love back
girls around 18? or just older woman, i dont mind a bit older but i dont want like "milf" or anything

Same. I just want one who's introverted, kindhearted, dresses modestly, and isn't promiscuous. I'm not ugly, physically fit, and have my life together. I support you, OP.

i feel the same way :( i really hope i find my special girl one day.

>:( is it really?
Yes.

>i just want to have someone i can genuinely love and receive real love back
Women don't care what you want. Dating is not about you, it's about satisfying her physical, emotional and financial needs. As a manlet, you aren't really capable of providing two of those.

Is there room for me in that boat? I'm the same

Attached: computer.jpg (350x375, 36.28K)

Of course, all robots are welcome!

>Women don't care what you want. Dating is not about you, it's about satisfying her physical, emotional and financial needs. As a manlet, you aren't really capable of providing two of those.
i came looking for advice and i guess im getting a bit of a reality check :(
of course there is! we're all here together

Attached: unnamed.png (746x512, 99.43K)

I'm not sure either, but please don't buy into this defeationist mindset the retards on this board sell.
One of my close friends is 5'7 and he has a 10/10 gf, yet I've never even touched a girl at 21 despite being (conventionally) more attractive and taller (6'1).

Attached: 1646170379797.jpg (742x767, 76.18K)

Every one of those criteria applies to about half the foid population. By the end of it your chances are 0.5^4, which is 6.25%

>anecdotal evidence
Okay

do you know where i could meet woman irl? i think i'd have better chances then as i could let my personality show a bit more than other online as some may see my height and that and instantly swipe right/decline me.

Thats pretty optimistic! If you're right, I feel pretty good about my odds honestly. Was under the impression that it was a sub 1% thing

there's literally nothing but anecdotal evidence either way, at least his has a neutral 3rd party

>5'6
Its over. Dont bother trying, you'll only work hard just to fail anyway. You were born to die a virgin. Blame your mother for breeding with a subpar man. Its her fault youre a pathetic manlet beta virgin loser.

Hmm I'm not sure. I don't have much success on dating apps, I get matches but conversations go nowhere, or I simply do not enjoy the person I am talking to.
My other friends are very direct, they just walk up to a girl wherever and ask them out. Grocery store, on the street whatever. If they're interested you can get their number and plan a date. I haven't tried it yet but I'm working up the confidence.

>father is 5'11
>mother is 5'6
>tfw I turn out 5'7
And I look like a carbon copy of my dad so no she didn't cheat

Attached: badthings.jpg (1500x1494, 303.35K)

It shouldn't be that hard to get a partner in todays day and age and with the internet.
The main purpose in life and what everything leads to is getting a partner. But humans and women are such garbage they just fuck it all up.
And i cant get anything. I dont know why women hate my face.
It should be so easy but its not for some reason. It feels so bad.

>im an average looking guy and 5'6
>I just want one who's introverted, kindhearted, dresses modestly, and isn't promiscuous
kek 6/10 bait. do you even realize what year you're living in buddy?

Attached: 1635523599794.png (920x859, 46.72K)

op here, isnt my post