NYPD

NYPD

Kill terrorists defrauding me I'm trying to contact my corporations in an industry meeting

I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: St-444.jpg (370x537, 45.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELCqnI0Hve8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>

I'm lazy reformating I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity to seeing a legendary moment of myself legendary game designer producer co-director in meeting of legendary creatives of the industry my metareferential was a formula I created years ago having it to my instincts I had demonstrated in session of Square Co I know it formulaic in feeding the entire industry the past few months ongoing of myself the past few years and myself of decades fortunately I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Homages callbacks references allusions indirect references reverse vectors doesn't equal to my Metareferential In coming off my Dues Excalibur Machina and breaking the timeline into three parts

My Kek A-C grimiore timeline
My hidden Illuminati God reality timeline from the 90s
My hidden in plain sight Bart timeline from the 90s

their is quite confusion to go on conjunction of it's trajectory in projection in circumferential rendering coinciding of the political undercurrents of events in memetic commentary of the game and vice versa I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 1642688671546.jpg (1920x2560, 1.55M)

Their is also the algorithm war aspect of having to cancel everything American after theft carried of Mr Hollywood of the time's reservoir dogs of ripoff of City on Fire the only thing surviving in originality is my omniscience it doesn't hinge on anything If things don't get cancelled after Reservoir Dogs it certainly gets cancelled after the premiere of Star Wars on May 25th 1977 taking us back to 70s graphic vectors til we logically recreate the industry not having Star Wars influence of it apparent of late 70s marketed tech goods having impact of Star Wars trying to incorporate itself to a Star Wars cultural shift done in theft of Japan I'm white Northern Italian and Polish It's why I played around making 70s vector graphics logically on a notepad of my own regular logic not of my God reality although their is influence to it If algorithm cancellation we return to the 70s we can have 70s vector cgi to work towards

excellent schizoposting keep up the good work son.

what happened eric I thought they were done defrauding you

I have ordered my CIA to cut your head off with piano wire cause war crimes defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I'm not a nigger it's actually the US Law to stab brown people claiming my identity my social equity isn't in support of brown terrorists defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Hell got my foot ran over a spic riding a red black electronic skateboard rather destroyed the board tranny started punching me I had an injured right fist I was slapping her punches of playing handball slow in molasses weak the punches were I pie bombed him going for direct neck rip head off grip I pinnochioed her wooden her to break her neck in front of NYPD I let go cause I didn't want to get charged of attempted murder in police corruption the red and black usage of spics is an aids vector kill them defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I have to admit my fame survived of the Asians for developing Hyper Instinct and my Hologram Hyper Instinct and demonstrating it playing handball as a youth in front of them in NYC I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

In revealing this might have not seemed much of vector of my hidden Illuminati God reality it might have seemed moonman it's actually my hidden seemingly John Conner light of my dimension I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 1643316039175.jpg (319x371, 22.03K)

youtu.be/ELCqnI0Hve8

This isn't even close to my power level at the time hell I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: IR2.jpg (372x522, 203.54K)

Tran I certainly haven't died for you to destroy me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: IR1.jpg (372x522, 190.22K)

I'm here I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 1517507764406.jpg (1944x2592, 868.16K)

Truly a vision I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 69545405411-3__93153.1600539385.jpg (1280x1077, 380.11K)

What was his old thing on about? It was first "Sadly I see schemes trying to encryptively defraud me" or some shit, then it was something about his wife or ex wife or something I don't remember. He also ran guns to Africa and smuggled some shit and killed people crossing the border. What else did Eric do?

I have ordered the CIA to nuke your country of origin I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

>Longtime fugitive Eric Bartoli sentenced to 20 years in prison for defrauding hundreds of people

>Eric V. Bartoli, who a fugitive for more than a decade, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for defrauding hundreds of investors out of millions of dollars in the 1990s, law enforcement officials said.

>Bartoli pleaded guilty earlier this year to eight counts, including conspiracy, securities fraud, sale of unregistered securities, wire fraud, mail fraud and attempted income tax evasion.

holy fuck, maybe Christ was on to something all these years.

Someone left me a key in Kmart when I was 7

Attached: -2260075227002921774.jpg (1000x1000, 82.74K)

tell us more, Christ. what was this key?

I'm Christ so happens their is other people of the same name not last name I order my military to slaughter your race dead I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Tran I filtered you I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

What can you tell us about Eric Bartoli? Who is he?

>Among the victims who spoke at Bartoli's sentencing in November 2016 was Lloyd Smith, a Louisville man who lost his life savings in Bartoli's investment scheme. Smith recalled going to the grocery store with his wife and having only $20 to spend between them.
Hmm almost but not quite. Who are you?

You traded your Dragon Ball Z toy to your asian friend in exchange for a key? A key to what?

I ended up trading the toy to my Asian friend who gave me a key I needed right after 9/11 I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

So you were 7 years old in 2001? What was the key for?

Are you Eric Bartoli?

He ended up giving me this key I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: DBZ-Dragon-Ball-Z-Burger-King-Kids-Meal.jpg (258x400, 17.7K)