Is it cucked to say shit like this?

Is it cucked to say shit like this?

Attached: 1647806620112.jpg (645x645, 99.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4vHegf3WPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kurt was literally raised by women, so he grew up to be the 90s equivalent of a radfem. Yeah it's cucked but who cares? I disagree with Kurt but he was a musical genius. I don't give a fuck what his personal views were.

Like, how can you be okay with homosexuals unless you're bisexual or gay yourself?

yes and he suffered a cuck death

>Proceeded to 41% himself
Faggot

>westcoast punk affiliated musician has basic bitch liberal beliefs
Nirvana was overrated anyway

Kurt is a faggot and I wish he was around today so I could say it to his face. Fuck this bitch.

>I disagree with Kurt but he was a musical genius.
Not even that.

He wrote some catchy songs but genius is stretching it a little

im more annoyed by religious people, woke faggots, and other niggers who try to force their bullshit on people.

No, because eventually you are supposed to outgrow your Any Forums phase, realize that none of that shit matters and that everyone is just trying to live their life. Being a whiny asshole about shit that other people can't control is bottom of the barrel tier existence.

>Hurr Durr black people exist! This is literally like the battle for Middle Earth against the Orcs! Can I get a (you) fellow Any Forumsocks?

Shut your trap, yid. Go preach to some libs at a uni.

>It's ok when I do it!
Fuck you.

A man standing up for what he believes in regardless of the backlash? No, that's the opposite of cucked.

Holy shit you are such a faggot. If you look up "faggot" in a dictionary there is a screencap of your post. Go look and see!

>genius
absolutely not, he knew what he was doing and wrote good music but he doesn't approach the level of musical genius, e.g. the Beatles, Pink Floyd, a variety of landmark classical composers, people who genuinely revolutionized music.

Dude had a serious problem with chronic pain, I think he had IBS. That kinda thing can be debilitating, everyone has the right to check out if they want to.

Extremely weak banter

>everyone has the right to check out if they want to.
You should go next

>realize that none of that shit matters
All of that shit matters. Racism will unironically save your life bro.

why wouldn't you be ok? how are gay guys infringing upon me as a straight guy?

No, it was the 90s.

Why don't you keep that mindset next time you're walking through south side Chicago and see what happens?

Closet fags hate fags the most. Don't respond. Just absord these words

Finding something revolting doesn't mean you secretly want to eat shit. Cope, faggot

youtu.be/d4vHegf3WPU

explain to me why i care about this?

>Don't respond
Ask me how I know ur gay

because shit like this is what your kids will be being brainwashed into thinking is normal.

Enjoy your pinworms, sodomite

i would only care about that if I started with the position that there is something bad about being gay, but I can't see any reason why there would be

What makes those groups geniuses?

cause I like 'em, stop asking retarded questions