Robots who were shut ins at 25+, how did you escape? I feel like if you make it to 25 and are still a shut in...

Robots who were shut ins at 25+, how did you escape? I feel like if you make it to 25 and are still a shut in, you're far less likely to escape than say a 20 y/o in the same situation

Attached: 1646160005907.jpg (1000x1067, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMFVol2RYT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Robots who were shut ins at 25+, how did you escape?
I haven't

I haven't exscaped yet user. I'm sereral years too far from recovery

I'm a 20 yo shut-in...Are you saying there's a chance for me yet? 0.0

I didn't escape. I think it's over if you hit 25. You just gotta fuck prostitutes if you still have a libido and cope somehow.
You have 40 years ahead and it's not getting any better.

>if you still have a libido
Literally completely lost that a month ago. Don't know how to feel about it

Still enjoying that hikky lifestyle. Where am I going to escape to? IRL? I can't stand being around normies.

This is what I fear, tons of 20 y/o 'robots' who just haven't made it yet. I used to be one of them. I'm 25 now and things just feel different. I'm not a kid who lost his way anymore, I'm a bona fide loser.

Attached: feels32.png (448x468, 194.26K)

You have 60 years to enjoy it user. Maybe you should try IRL out before you get old.

I did try it in my teens and early 20's, burned out and decided it's not for me. Thanks.

Low test.
Get normal sleep and eat normally

Did you really need to make a second thread to try and get a different opinion about wether you are fucked or not?

I am 28 and still a shut in. I wish I knew the answer user you need to stop this before it is too late

What's this like? What do your parents say? What do former friends/classmates/coworkers say?

Well as far as shut ins go I have it much better then 90% of them. My family owns condos so they let me stay in one for college but I dropped out. I have to pay for electricity but I just use the money they send me. I do not really talk to my family. If I do it is on the phone and only when there is some emergency and even then It is just me answering the phone never calling them. I have no idea what they say. Besides my sister I talk to her sometimes she always offers to fly out and help me get my shit together but I always tell her it would be a waste of time and not to come. I play vidya all day or watch YouTube and learn about shit I am interested in. I have no idea what any former classmates or friends say because they do not know about how I live and I do not speak to anyone I grew up with. They probably just think I disappeared I ghosted people pretty much as soon as I dropped out of college. Things are boring to normal people I suppose but boredom does not really affect me. I live on 200$ a month so I starve all the time. That is the worst part not really having anything nice or being able to eat sometimes. I talk to myself all day and try to sleep as much as possible so I can live in my dreams. I have a dog that I walk and keeps me company so I do technically go outside but only to take care of my dog.

Was a shut in at 25 til I had to get a job to avoid going homeless. 26 now and my coworkers are constantly trying to get me to go out. They keep telling me covid is over we can go do things now, as if covid had any impact on me staying in kek
One of the girls at work has caught on that I'm scared of people and value personal space so she keeps purposefully invading my space just to mess with me and pressure me into going out with everybody

Maybe she likes you user you already took the risk of leaving this lifestyle why not take a risk and go out with her?

36 year old king here. You DONT escape. You have to work on changing things in yourself, and I tried and succeeded somewhat around 29 (lost 70 ibs, got laid), but then fell back into old habits, and then the economy and society went to shit, and now we're looking at possibley getting nuked and/or the end of the petro dollar which essentially means america gets to become a 2nd world country and China will replace it on the world stage with nightmarish results.

Also I was pretty pooched from the get-go in life. I'm a struggling orphan who's watched his field of expertise go to shit and get overrun with pajeets.

Attached: 223.png (300x100, 26.55K)

>at work
Normally I would say go after the girl, but in this case DO NOT. It will end horribly and be extremely inconvenient for you.

I feel like 25 is the last chance and you have to take it really seriously and not like a shitposting game because you will literally forfeit the rest of your existence if you don't panic and scare yourself into action right now

>25 years old
>463.7 IQ
>77.11 down
>Have never been attracted to a female, females have never been attracted to me

I've come to accept that I'm under the boardwalk down by the sea forever. I'm just going to die alone. It hurts, but there's nothing else in life for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMFVol2RYT4