Fuck men like this

If my boyfriend likes fat tiddies, vulouptous women... and freckles.
And I am a mixed, B cupped, brown girl with not so much meat.
Why is he with me? He says he likes me, but when I ask what makes him horny he does not want to answer because he says that I would start becoming insecure. Why do men be like this? I want to cheat on him just to punish him for not being with a girl he, deep down, does not truly desire.

Attached: IMG_20211026_222454_535.jpg (640x640, 49.03K)

This post is so retarded that I believe a woman made it.

Women here. You should do what makes you happy. If he forced you to cheat then that's his issue for not supporting you and being upfront with you.
He's probably cheating on YOU already.

Also girl here. I can confirm this is true.

YES, I am woman but I never chose this curse. Better be a men, at least you're bot retarded by default

Women here. Id like to confirm this woman's post about conforming the other woman's post.

Woman here. Can confirm this woman's confirmation

Ok right so I'll cheat on him with someone who really wants me. Thank you siiisss you go gurrrlll

>she thinks guys can just wait around for their ideal dream girl
Woman here, Sorry to break it to you sis but life is not a Disney princess cartoon. At some point a guy has to settle. And guess what? He settled for your delusional entitled ass. Please give your man to me while you go back to getting pumped and dumped on dating apps.

Attached: 1616172005128.jpg (528x688, 75.74K)

Ask your friends. We're men here, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just make him happy and shut the fuck up.

Woman here. I can confirm this woman's confirmation of the woman confirming the other woman's post.

Just dump him already woman.

Fucking keked basedjack poster at it again

Well fembot I'm surprised you haven't been able to piece together why a man is with you if you don't match any of his sexually interesting traits. It's called a "practice gf", see you're what he's using while he looks for the real thing. Also it helps him improve his sexual ability if he's using you instead of his hand while he looks for a real relationship. Most brown fembots that get with white guys tend to find themselves in this position so don't beat yourself up too much over it. Maybe break up and stick within your culture from now on?

But why does not him say it to me? Would be nothing wrong with saying"listen. I just settled for the most convenient thing out there". Just fucking say it, it's not a problem, I would still love him for all the things he does for me. But if he keeps this a secret I will fuck Bongus Bingus the new chad dingus

>surprised that a man is willing to see beyond physical appearances and won't lie when confronted (staying silent=/=lying)
Wow, this post IS made by a woman, isn't it?

Attached: 1647123738513.png (640x640, 380.09K)

Men can't see past physical appearance. That's a fucking lie.

guys regularly date 2/10 fat slobs.

He'd actually be more attracted to you if you started getting your skin whitened in a surgical room. It's actually easier and cheaper than most breast surgeries, and you'll find he's a lot happier around you if you go through with it. Or get cheated on idk it's your choice

AHAHAHA fembot. Lemme let you in on something, he's only with you because you're easy pussy. If he had more options, he would've dumped your ass long ago

Attached: ec961644e6961d033569d6ec1a32a8f9.jpg (768x768, 58.27K)

I know I'm not that special, user. It's not the fact that I'm not what makes him rock hard to piss me off. It's the fact that he keeps it a fucking secret and always denies it, as if I'm crazy enough to believe it.

Maybe he likes your personality. You sound like a really cool gf.

Men will fuck anything that moves, but they won't have an intimate relationship with just anyone.

>If he forced you to cheat
Please be bait. Please be bait.

Look, there are two potential reasons here. I hope it's the first, and you should believe it's the first.

1. He doesn't care that much about it and still chooses to be with you because he loves who you are and values you as a person over your physical appearance.

2. He doesn't have any other option and only stays with you for regular sex and feminine affection.

If you are made uncomfortable with the fact that you *feel* like you can't turn him on due to having conflicting desires/body type, then just don't ask. Let it go. You're putting pressure on a good thing that many of us here yearn for deeply.

What sounds cool about this insecure mutt roastie lmao. The fact she wants to cheat over some issue she fabricated? You're in luck if that's all it takes to be cool most normie women will do that too

We are very intimate, we have each other. But I can't understand why he can't fucking say out loud the fact that he does not find me particularly attractive. That's what makes me go crazy. I ask him what can I do to be more appealing to him, what can I do, but he just says "nuthin' you perfect lul". I just want to try to be the best for him

Because there is nothing you can do to be more attractive. You can't fix your body shape or color.
Like use your head.

get over yourself you fucking narcissist. Cunts like you shouldn't be in relationships in the first place.

Whatever kids you pop out will suffer a horrible life.

If he's saying "nothing, you're perfect." It means you're fucking perfect in his eyes. You're overthinking it, and it sounds like you're projecting your personal insecurities on the relationship. I'm not saying this to be hurtful but please consider his feelings as well. Does he know you feel this way? If no, tell him.

Try discussing one of these with your dermatologist maybe?

Attached: mutthelp.png (1143x379, 49.76K)

>foid confused at the notion that a relationship not based on bobs and vaginger can exist, believes that men should be punished for liking in a relationship what we want to like by tarnishing her own body, also calls lust an emotion from "deep down"

just go ahead and cheat honestly, no man like him deserves a whore who has a mind for nothing but orgasms

Maybe he is attracted to you for your mind, you stupid piece of shit.

Yes you can change some things with plastic surgery

>I can't understand why he can't fucking say out loud the fact that he does not find me particularly attractive
Because he knows you'll throw a tantrum and make the relationship miserable for something neither of you can't change (his deep beliefs about personal preference and your appearance).
If you haven't learned anything about men from lurking Any Forums, when men complain about girls rejecting them for things such as their height it's because they're being judged unfairly by things they can not change. Your bf knows this too, he doesn't want to make you feel bad because your tits, lack of freckles and body type is something you can not change. If he is still with you it's because he sees something in you beyond your appearance and (probably) loves you for it.
The fact that he is not lying to your face about it to just make the problem go away is really admirable of him, yet you're making a thread admitting that you're already planning to cheat and punish him because he doesn't want to make you feel bad about yourself. You're fucking disgusting, I wish I knew who he was so he can send you back to the streets where you belong.

Attached: 1647777685310.jpg (434x366, 17.79K)