I would have been a normie if i wasn't molested

I would have been a normie if i wasn't molested

Attached: 83079f155e72cd8ae9dd49b8c733350e.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

i would have been a normie if I wasn't raised by a single mom

No, you wouldn't have. You are the reason for your victim mentality, stop coping.

I would have been normie if I wasn't autistic.

everything about my personality is basic bitch type of normie shit, I am more or less a normie except I am fucked up from having been diddled. I'm pretty sure if that had never happened I would have been way more well off today than I am.

I was a normie until I got schizophrenia

Sure it sucks but using it as a crutch is gonna stunt develop as a person.

I really don't, I also pretty much refuse any and all attempts at growth or getting better but not because I actively go around thinking about this victim mentality type of shit because I don't. Sometimes I'm hit with the thought though and it sucks

I would have been a normie if fags like you didn't bitch all the time around me about being molested

Why dont you then? I get that things can be hard sometimes but we all dream of having something better. Usually all we need to go the extra mile.

too bad some dude needed to get his rocks off huh? lmao. Did he pop a finger in your asshole? Play with your dick? Rimmed you before pulling his dick out and fucking your shitter? Did he cum in you?

same here. really terrible thing that happens

I don't know, I've never wanted to, seems all I'm capable of is hiding away from responsibilities and people.
I've had opportunities and support but I never take it seriously because I guess on some level I don't actually want to do the work.
smallest pressure to do anything and I enter some panic flight mode

he made me jerk him off and then he touched me too

Did he finish in your mouth then? Do you remember the taste or the smell of his dick?

stop jerking off, dude
and no, but I remember what it looked like

Nah I totally get that, sometimes you can shutdown if you go too far past your edge. Would you say you are NEET?

Where did he finish? There's no way you just jerked him off and stopped before he came. Did he make you clean it up with your tongue?

Yeah I'm a neet and turned 30 last year, so I've thrown away most of my youth

Was he in your life for a long time? Since you mentioned turning 30 did he ever cum on a birthday cake of yours and make you eat it?

Attached: 1591858687354.jpg (820x792, 87.08K)

Hand in there dude. Your quite bold to throw something like this on the internet. Feed to the sharks

how'd you know?
I'm anonymous so nothing bold about it friend

go to a shrink

I tried telling a shrink about it one time, it was the most cringe worthy and awkward I'd ever felt talking about anything ever
completely ignored the subject and never brought it up again after that time

well bucko it's been a long fuckin time and my balls need draining i think you know what you need to do hahaha.. discord?