4. Be friends!
5. Have a great time fellow waifuists!

Attached: 2dlove.jpg (750x783, 236.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iouPL28oSgk
youtu.be/Rgu_NnF4-d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are some questions for you and her to ponder:
What does waifu think about spring? Does she like the warmer weather or is she sad to see winter leave?
Is waifu allergic to anything? Is she the sort to let allergies hold her back?
Does she have a favorite flower or plan?

Also questions from last thread:
Does your waifu initiate hugs or are they the one that is hugged?
If your waifu had to wear some form of pajamas, what would they choose?
Is your waifu more of a sunset or sunrise type of person?

Attached: 5c97c9fa520f8f001ad292b4937c6a36.jpg (1000x1006, 432.95K)

>pic of winter Nyanners
>cats are lactose intolerant
youtube.com/watch?v=iouPL28oSgk

Attached: FHZbCapXIAEBKUK.jpg (2457x3495, 632.59K)

spaghetti dates with waifu

Attached: chris34.gif (500x281, 961.05K)

I'd love to look through a photo album with my tomboy wife Kana, taking in the memories we shared together.

Attached: FLOUXfCacAAPheN.jpg (1084x1200, 807.07K)

Momiji is the best!

>What does waifu think about spring?
I think she is neutral towards it. If anything, she likes it more than disliking it. I think her favorite season is autumn. Her name "Momiji" supposedly means something like red maple leafs in Japanese. Her shield has a picture of one on it, and her dress has pictures of them on it. She is all about them!
>Is waifu allergic to anything?
Not that I know of. Maybe chocolate if anything because she is a wolf tengu. I like to think she doesn't have a problem with it because she still has special abilities and isn't 100% dog.
>Does she have a favorite flower or plan?
I'd say maple leafs are her favorite plant.
>Does your waifu initiate hugs or are they the one that is hugged?
Its a bit of both, but in our relationship, she gives hugs more than I do.
>If your waifu had to wear some form of pajamas, what would they choose?
I imagine her wearing a nightgown and one of those sleepy time hats or whatever they are.
>Is your waifu more of a sunset or sunrise type of person?
Hmm... Interesting. I don't really know honestly. I'm going to say she is more of a sunrise type of person. She has a busy job of patrolling Yokai Mountain, so I'd imagine she travels a lot during that. Meeting others throughout the day like Aya for example. And then playing dai shogi for fun. I can't imagine her doing a lot of that after sunset.

Attached: Purple Momiji Happy 11.jpg (425x652, 50.04K)

Waifu excited about the tan she'll get in the coming warm weather

I love my sweet beloved Erwin. I'm so happy I have a plush of him now to cuddle.
>spring
I think it makes him happy to watch everything wake up from its sleep. He doesn't like the cold weather, it makes him ache and feel old.
>allergic
Strongly doubt it, but if he was I'd be on hand with an epi-pen
>flower
I associate flowers with him a lot, wild ones especially. In merch art he's portrayed holding a white lily, which I think suits him. I bought a white amaryllis plant for him on Valentines day and even though I usually kill every plant I touch, somehow this one lived.
>hug
I would definitely be the one initiating. Erwin is a pretty hands-off person. But maybe in time he'd grow comfortable and start doing it too.
>pajamas
A dog or hello kitty onesie of course
>sunset or sunrise
I think sunset, as that's the time when titans become inactive and it's safe to move about. Sunrise probably just means a new day of fighting for him.

Attached: FOOUyOCVsAAshfU.jpeg.jpg (1000x1207, 509.2K)

This is what I believe the discord is like
youtu.be/Rgu_NnF4-d0

She may feel extremely embarassed about the whole subject at first, and then grow more comfortable and assertive over time

It's been a while fren

>crush
She would show her feelings all the time, looking for ways to express her love and let me know about it all the time
>confess
Just tell me as soon as possible, she's really open about her feelings after all and wouldn't try to hide them
>humor
She often teases her friends and messes around with them, that's about it
>PDA
Absolutely, considering how affectionate and clingy she is. She'd also love for me to do that for her too
>world
She's feel saddened about all the conflicts. Assuming that she knows about this world, when she was alive she didn't after all. She may still feel optimistic about it since that's how she usually is.

>would she ever get homesick to where she stays while not summoned?
I mean not summoned as just getting isekai'd from her times to this ones out of nowhere. Without all the summoning mechanics Fate has such as giving her knowledge about this world right away. Which is why she'd get so confused about how new everything is to her.
>I'm sure if you're by her side you can turn it into an adventure
She states that she'd love to travel so absolutely, though I'd take things slow for her to feel comfortable, we'd visit some small towns and rural areas first for her to get used to this world before going around big cities.

>spring
She prefers warmer weathers since she doesn't really stand the cold ones due to her nature. Though it's starting to freeze down here, I love it.
>allergic
Nothing has been mentioned, but she probably wouldn't really let that affect her due to how determined she can be
>flower
She's never mentioned something about that regard

God I'd love to spend a day with her on the beach, or just go to the beach myself and imagine us together. Haven't been on one since I fell in love now that I think about it

Attached: D_WK-tKU8AA0vFh.jpg (777x1087, 115.93K)

Reading waifu a bedtime story

Reading with waifu, book-clubbing with waifu, reading your favorite passages aloud to each other.

Attached: RDT_20220318_1010502253276051737434853.jpg (800x968, 155.84K)

We still love each-other.
A bit tired right now. Not much to say.

Attached: chara ribbon sleeve.jpg (1536x2048, 687.57K)

Waifu's face as you complement her outfit

hersch has h.s Jay here DJ yeah hbk need dew at due thg kg lvg ghas tara awaa waa ra's gas hz hcf KFC km kg oh

>What does waifu think about spring? Does she like the warmer weather or is she sad to see winter leave?
Yone probably isn't too fond of winter since it's the season where his half brother's father abandoned him and the rest of his tiny family. I can see him enjoying autumn and spring the most, spring especially for the cherry blossoms blooming.

>Is waifu allergic to anything? Is she the sort to let allergies hold her back?
Any allergies he might've had is likely to not exist anymore.

>Does she have a favorite flower or plan?
Yone is 100% someone who would be into Hanakotoba. As for his favorite flower... maybe Azaleas for their meaning (patiency and modesty) when he was still human. The Red Spider Lily and Kuroyuri after his death and transformation into a demon. He's likely to identify himself with the Red Spider Lily not only for it's meanings but also it's connection to the underworld in Buddhism and the Kuroyuri for it's meaning as well (Love and curses).

I think we'd both do a equal amount of hug initiating.

Yukata, though I'd like to see him in just one of my shirts and his underwear as well.

Sunrise when he was human, sunset as a demon.

Attached: FN_OeW5VQAMO6Jp.jpg (1448x2048, 270.6K)

I love Kama.

Attached: 93094881_p0.png (1018x1283, 445.29K)

Haven't posted here in a bit due to school and other stuff happening both IRL and online. but I'm glad to have Parappa to guide me and motivate me through the rest of my life. I love him, bros...

>What does waifu think about spring? Does she like the warmer weather or is she sad to see winter leave?
Wow, spring is really this close? I thought it started on April!
Regardless, I love Parappa. I think he'd definitely like the warmer weather, the flowers and seeing the plants grow. As much as he likes the snow, he'd be very looking forward to it.
>Is waifu allergic to anything? Is she the sort to let allergies hold her back?
He doesn't have any known allergies, and I doubt so.
>Does she have a favorite flower or plant?
He's literally is love with a flower...

>Also questions from last thread:
He's definitely the one who initiates hugs more often. It might be a little bit weird for me sometimes, but ultimately I wouldn't mind it.
A plaid shirt, plaid pants, and plaid pajama hat.
I think he likes both, but sunrise fits him both since it means a new day to look forward to.

That's not Nyanners at all, user. That's Miki from Gakkou Gurashi, who unlike Nyanners isn't a 30 year old hypocrite
>I love my sweet beloved Erwin. I'm so happy I have a plush of him now to cuddle.
Congrats Erwinchad! How does he look like?

Attached: [EruPii-Raws] PaRappa The Rapper - NCOP1 [DVD 768x576 x264-10bit FLAC][12C7FAA7].mkv_snapshot_00.49_[2021.07.17_18.15.07].png (768x576, 434.66K)

I have been with Angela since Overwatch released in 2016 (I was 16). My commitment is on and off since I don't play the game much (it went down the shitter unfortunately), but I always come back to her. She is a genius, beautiful, and caring. She lacks flaws. This is what makes her perfect.

Attached: DosldgNU0AEIojP.jpg (900x1106, 173.19K)

Going to school with waifu! Waifu attending class with you!

How would you and waifu spend a day on the beach together? What kind of activities would she/he most want to do?
Keeping waifu warm, snuggling her by the fire, getting her an electric blanket and even an infrared heat lamp
I didn't know the spider lily was connected to the underworld, is that why it's in every anime?
Cute, where is she from?
What flower is Sunny Funny meant to be anyway? Her name says sunflower, but she looks more like a daisy...
Picrel is the plush
Very nice doctorwife. Angela is very kind, intelligent, noble and determined.

Attached: 20220319_173042.jpg (2656x2515, 1.8M)