I am so lonely. It's starting to hurt

I am so lonely. It's starting to hurt.

I want my youth back. I was lonely then but I actually enjoyed my solitude then.

Attached: 1590884823896.png (300x257, 22.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRYyCBoKslE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pain is weakness leaving the body

have a track
youtube.com/watch?v=xRYyCBoKslE

But this is what you wanted when you took the easy road

I'm a girl and I can help.
You need to get yourself out there.
Try new things and be yourself.

What are you gonna do about it friend? What if you have 30-40 more years of this?

Post timestamped vagina or kys

This is disheartening, I thought the loneliness and solitary life got easier once you get older and your hormones die down. How old are you?

You can spend your entire lifetime in complete celibacy doing nothing but cultivating hobbies and lifting

The actual problem is that you don't have an option of meeting women, that's literally the root problem for 99% of all incels

and that's because they're too scared to quit their jobs and go to school to actually meet women. Nowadays only options for meeting women are school and mutual friends, their friends obviously failed them so that only leaves school

Incels aren't "scared of asking women out" or "scared of leaving their comfort zone"
They have absolutely no option to do that, by not being in school they have nowhere to ask anyone out, or to even talk to girl, they can't get out of their comfort zone because there is nothing to get out to because they're not in school and contrary to your post, sitting in complete solitary "out of your comfort zone" and "cultivating productive hobbies" with "no ego"

School is where you have to go and that's where you can talk to the girls

Attached: 1646345540802.png (515x476, 117.74K)

Why would that be? There is no basis for loneliness getting easier with time, it could realistically go either way.
Especially since a lot of people have a harder time using games and anime as escapism as they grow older.

based is my cock in your mom

platitudes like this are useless. there is no truth to them, you just suck at talking so you used canned responses. i do too, but the difference here is that when i do it i'm not literally using the exact same cringe bullshit that literally everyone else does

Did you just use a mom joke and then imply you are a special snowflake?

BASED! BASED!!

Exactly. If you go to Uni you can meet new people and in theory form groups with them that socialize even outside school. Again, in theory you could do this even in your 30's and I've seen people do it, by being that cool older guy.
But if you are a social recluse with no social skills it's all pointless. You won't get invited anywhere and women will only talk to you out of politeness.

Joe mama hehehe

easy to say when you got chad dick and relationships (not commitment) on speed dial.
Yeah but keep telling us to touch grass.

Also is correct. Once you leave school you're never going to meet a woman again outside of tinder and clubbing. Work can simulate school if you have female co-workers but thats not likely for stemfags and trade cucks

yeah, but what if all the women you meet are all shallow and boring? the good ones for me won't be standing out

Well like I just mentioned, your hormones die down so there isnt as strong as a drive for finding and being with a sexual partner. Also, people get used to their situation over time. You would think at some point, your mind just ultimately accepts this as your fate and you stop feeling sad about it.

>people get used to their situation over time.
Nothing guarantees that. I know a man who committed suicide after 10 years of being blind. Guess he didn't get used to it and instead got tired of dealing with the bullshit.

>You would think at some point, your mind just ultimately accepts this as your fate and you stop feeling sad about it.
I've been waiting years for this. I'm about to be a wizard with no change in sight. Is this how people wind up with an addiction? Just want the feeling to go away

I'm 30 now. I was happy when I was 16. I don't think it's a matter of hormones dying down. The years of isolation eventually get to you.

You're only going to get older. Might as well try to break out now. If you talk to an average boomer they'll tell you they'd do anything to be 30 again. What do you have to lose?

I'm 25 and have been a shut in since I was 12. Even if I get my shit together now, my best years (18-22) have already been wasted.

Attached: 1644889604421.jpg (805x1024, 582.62K)

18-22 is just a baby. No one knows shit at that age. You can piss away the rest of your 20's if you want, but guaranteed you'll regret it later.

Having one of your primary senses taken away isnt the same as simply being alone, so thats not really the slam dunk point you think it is lol. Kind of a false equivalency actually, being single isnt comparable to literally going blind. When youre blind everything is lost, you cant work properly, you cant enjoy art or visual pleasures, you cant even navigate the world by yourself anymore. You can do all of those things when youre single.