Why don't you take an aromatase inhibitor? like exemestane

why don't you take an aromatase inhibitor? like exemestane
>reduce estrogen levels
>increase test
>doesn't suppress natural T production when you're off them

Attached: Aromasin+5+mg+-+Tamoxifen+bodybuilding-779712[1].jpg (1600x900, 242.76K)

because i don't have excess levels of estrogen
roiders need to take these because roids increase estrogen
why don't you grow a dick and just fully roid?

>why don't you grow a dick and just fully roid?
suppresses natural T production

Are you aware of the side effects you get with shit like this? I've taken em before and I could take 2-3 different compounds in high doses, but when I start taking Aromasin or Arimidex or Nolvadex, that's when the real side effects kick in for me.

what was the side effects for aromasin alone?

>what was the side effects for aromasin alone?
also what dosage did you take? you're only supposed to take like 5mg max

12,5mg twice per week is the recommended when you're on steroids.

But even if you take low dosage tamoxifen or arimidex it fucks you, same for low dose aromasin.

Seriously if you consider taking something like this to get better T-levels (which you prob dont even need if youre below the age of 30) you are waaay better off just taking testosterone.

>it fucks you
how?

>which you prob dont even need if youre below the age of 30
i had 408 ng/dl T levels when i was lifting 3-4x a week, sleeping well, eating very well (I was NEET at the time). they're sure to be lower now
i also had high estrogen. above the recommended range

>you are waaay better off just taking testosterone
that's a life-long commitment, because it will destroy my ability to endogenously produce it.

You unironically need some estrogen or your brain rots

I can tell you do not really know what you are speaking about and I won't get harsh on you. But if you are desperate enough to take an A.I which yes is proven to increase testosterone levels, but not testosterone then you're out of your league.

Do you know how bad your bloods can get on A.Is? You get headaches, constant libido issues, can't get boners and etc, some may feel like they are on even more estrogen and you may crash your estrogen levels which will fuck you harder than having high levels.

Just take test injects every week, and 400ng/dl isn't that bad depending on your age. It's like yhea you're no alpha chad, but you're not fully onions yet. It's just how some people are, and if you are desperate enough to change it then take testosterone.

And you are saying you are afraid to take test because you will hinder your own ability to produce test? YOu realize you just said your test is low, so what fucking testosterone producing abilities are you going to fuck up by taking test according to yourself?

>aromatase inhibitor?
Ive heard
>white mushrooms
>chamomile
>nicotine
helped with this, is it true?

>if you are desperate enough to take an A.I which yes is proven to increase testosterone levels, but not testosterone then you're out of your league
i took T before, that's why my T is so low now

>Do you know how bad your bloods can get on A.Is? You get headaches, constant libido issues, can't get boners and etc, some may feel like they are on even more estrogen and you may crash your estrogen levels which will fuck you harder than having high levels.
i took exemestane many times and never experienced this. 2-3 mg a dose at most

>Just take test injects every week
then i'll have to ALWAYS take it or else i'll be producing extremely low amounts

>400ng/dl isn't that bad depending on your age
i'm 28 and it's borderline TRT range

>YOu realize you just said your test is low, so what fucking testosterone producing abilities are you going to fuck up by taking test according to yourself?
you just said 408 ng/dl "isn't that bad" so that's what it would fuck up, it would get even worse

none of them are anywhere near exemestane

I mean you are not even here to get any type of advice or anything. It's just so incredibly retarded everything you are saying.

Your testosterone is low because you took testosterone? That is not how it works. People can take testosterone for 20 years straight and after a cycle of HCG, clomid and nolva they'll be back to where they left (almost).

You say as if your experiences on exemestane is valid for any other AI out there.

If you say yourself you are at borderline TRT range then why not just take testosterone. You'd be taking around 50-75mg a week, super small amounts, it'd be done within 5 minutes, you'd get literally NO side-effects.

I mean seriously NO side-effects, but you would have everything to gain from it if you're growing older.

Just stop fucking trying to cut corners by taking orals instead of just injecting. Everyone will tell you this, it is always better to just inject pure testosterone.

>Your testosterone is low because you took testosterone
after i took it, yeah i never recovered. it has been years

>why not just take testosterone
because i'd have to take it forever or i'll be even worse off at producing endogenous T than if i never did it in the first place

Ok give me some info. I know like two guys who took testosterone and it never truly recovered.

How much did you take, for how long, and what did you at the end of the cycle?

There's a lot of bullshit out there regarding the necessity of pct and everything. But give me some info and I might be able to help you to regain your T-levels without wasting your money and time on AI.

i took T and LGD for 2 months, and stopped. i had clomid and nolva when i got off (no HCG).
once i got off, my hair started falling out like crazy. i went from norwood 2 to 3.5 in a span of a few weeks. my balls have been smaller ever since. i couldn't get a boner at all for a while, that's back though. i was working out before the covid hysteria shit happened and i was barely making any progress after 6 months, even though i had lifted on/off many times before and i would make progress way easier than that.

i don't remember the dosages for everything because it was like 4 years ago by now

Aight first of all you took sarms.

Second of all, what was your clomid and nolva cycle? Just typical 50mg clomid and 25mg nolva every day for 3-4 weeks? Or something else?

And you're telling me you took steroids and sarms because you didn't make gains after 6 months? This shit is hard not to ridicule.

Hair loss is something that either happens or it dont. Happened to me due to Winstrol, most def happened to you because of LGD (and the test).

But what you can do at this point is determine how far of 400ng/dl is of a typical 28 year old. I know someone in their ultimate prime is at like 1000-1200ng/dl. So to me 400ng/dl sounds incredibly normal for someone who is 28 years old. If you were 20 I'd be a bit worried.

Now if you really believe that you should have a higher test-level then you should just do a normal HCG cycle with nolva and that ought to kickstart your balls.

My honest opinion though is that you're getting old and you might just need to look at legitimate TRT instead of coping with pills that dramatically increase risk of stroke and etc.

it was a SARM with Test E
i don't remember my doses because it was like 4 years ago
and the not making gains for 6 months was AFTER that, when i quit my job and moved back with my parents and was NEET. before that, i had been lifting on/off for 7 years. after 1.5 years straight (i never made commendable gains, i think i have shit myostatin, but it wasn't like 6 months and almost nothing BEFORE).

25-30 is prime for a male. i had the T levels of an 80 year old when i was lifting for months and sleeping + eating perfectly.

Attached: 2e87824a81a6ea966e4575ea719d56fa[1].png (514x560, 226.39K)

>you should just do a normal HCG cycle with nolva and that ought to kickstart your balls.
you think it would work, after 4 years?

I still do not get your point here as if you are meant to have low testosterone? All I see is that yes, you are incredibly average for your age.

According to the shit they teach at my university you are at your prime at around 18-25, here you can reach those magical 1200-1400ng/dl numbers if you are the ultimate being. Then after that it stagnates, and considering you were retarded and took lgd I'd say your current stats are 100% what you'd expect and nothing to be worried about.
I know peeps who've taken HCG 2-3 years after never "recovering" and it has worked for them. Do your own research tho but I would still just recommend going on TRT.

and i can just go to the doctor and tell him i took steroids and never recovered and he will prescribe me HCG?