If you are unhappy it is because you

if you are unhappy it is because you
1) don't work out enough
2) don't have enough sex

Attached: annoyed fucking wojak.png (200x239, 20.73K)

No normalfag nigger, it's because I lack discipline

If you are unhappy it's because your brain is either 1. not producing enough oxytocin or 2. not producing enough dopamine. Don't let any nigger tell you it's anything other than these 2 things.

what about serotonin?

I do not work out OR have sex. I am cripplingly unhappy, but I can't do anything about it. I would if I could.

you lack discipline and don't work out.
if you work out it is like free drugs. free dopamine

anybody can work out. unless your limbs are completely useless

Nigger I have a hot girl that I can use however I want for sex (she's into being used as a cumdump lmao) and I hit the gym every second day but I'm still relatively unhappy. Sex is just... Sex

This is indeed true, fpbp and OP is a massive faggot

I work out and it doesn't help. It's like I expend all my willpower just to hit the gym and then all I do is browse here, constantly refreshing because I don't have the energy for anything else

oh wow you are one of those story toppers huh? you need to walk into a thread or room and say yeahhhhh all of that BUTTT I am really the center of attention here with all the right answers.
no wonder people don't like to be around you. or you would be happy right?
if you aren't feeling good after a workout you honestly aren't doing something right. do you actually work out? or just kind of go there and talk to people and pretend to do stuff but don't actually take it seriously with mediocre lifts then go home and post on Any Forums, eat a shitty diet and neglect healthy sleep regiment? which is it?

>do you actually work out?
I think so
>just kind of go there and talk to people
I don't talk to people
>pretend to do stuff but don't actually take it seriously with mediocre lifts
I guess I don't go as hard as I can, but I'm pretty proud of reaching a 4 plate deadlift
>go home and post on Any Forums, eat a shitty diet and neglect healthy sleep regiment?
All of this is true

>>go home and post on Any Forums, eat a shitty diet and neglect healthy sleep regiment?
>All of this is true
this is why you are sad and your lifts aren't working and you aren't releasing chemicals from your brain from a work out and you don't feel good. It is really that simple

then maybe you shouldn't be here.

I started working out again, I felt that post-workout high for 2 weeks but now I feel miserable even after working myself until it hurts.
I worked out to exhaustion today and just laid in bed for several hours listening to 18th century cooking videos thinking about how fucking alone I feel despite having a fairly loving family.
So yes, I don't get enough sex, I don't get any at all.

Fuck off I will continue to shit up your board whether you like it or not. Sex is fucking overrated dumbass

Casual sex is but very few here are looking for a casual sexual relationship, we want a loving partner that we can occasionally have sex with.
This is probably something you won't even understand since most normal people these days go from shallow relationship to shallow relationship.

3. Do not have enough money

you are nothing but a nigger. all you know is violence and breeding.

tell me, why do come here nig nog? to brag? to not feel like the brain dead redditor you are?

Well there's a lot of truth to that I'll tell you hwat. I would add that you're not having enough GOOD sex, not just sex. Bad sex is depressing as fuck. I wish I had a more active sex life, it really helps my mood.

Gymcelling is useless, everything that would be fun to do while being strong is illegal.

so you would just opt to be a soft banana instead? weird logic m80