My crush is dating a indian dude

Looks like pic related, but I just found out she has a bf, thinking it is some chad guy.

Turns out he is some greasy pimply indian dude. Not even one of those chad indian dudes.

How tf did that even happen? I can't even look at her now.

My feelings are so mixed. Is this bad for me? I am blonde hair blue eye dude who is Any Forums, I think I can totally steal her, but the fact that she dates nasty brown dudes like that is so gross.

Attached: 1628995524154.jpg (1080x1080, 120.7K)

Women are whores. nothing you can do. Imagine how many decent indian men feel the same about some greasy white guy dating an attractive indian girl.

She probably has shit self esteem. Seems to be a common reason white girls race mix. Either that or daddy issues and she is attention seeking (no unlike this sweet sweet hapa bitch who graced us with her deviant beauty)

Attached: 1641844814565.jpg (700x971, 73K)

>Having a crush on a girl that wets herself when seeing DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS niggers
Just drop her

>Either that or daddy issues

Yeah, you would think, but she gets along great with her dad, but from what I gather he is a broken dude who is depressed.
He sold all of his shit to put his daughters through school (which in my opinion was retarded).

>Having a crush on a girl that wets herself when seeing DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS niggers

I didn't know she even had a bf. She was talking about how the guy shes dating eats monkey brains, I said wtf and she told me
shes dating a guy from india. Then I saw him later with her and he was in some dusty clothes and his hair was like a rats nest.

Not to be so judgmental, maybe the guy is nice, but talk about dating down. I hate race mixers. Honestly if it was some preppy white guy I could get over that, but I can never like her again after knowing she went with a nasty brown person.

>Then I saw him later with her and he was in some dusty clothes and his hair was like a rats nest.
is he like alt/eboy? Those kinda people tend to be pretty toxic she may be into that

>Indian chads
There's no such thing.

Attached: India Loo Flag.png (1350x900, 102.48K)

Leave her. She'll smell of Poo from now on.

Attached: Poo India.jpg (574x671, 33.33K)

>I think I can totally steal her
do it then theres no downside. you would get the girl and show that faggot indian guy whos boss

I bet OP lives in Western Europe or America.

The bizarre racemixing is only going to get more rampant, if not legally mandated, in the future. Learn Russian.

why are whites such narcissists. damn

im taking a shit right now

Indian Men are sweet.
Typical basement R-necks still mad that you CANNOT own Snow Princesses.
DEAL WITH IT.

On the Loo?

Attached: 1534852811910.jpg (1240x744, 80.8K)

t. poopy Poonani

White women HATE you, Poo.

Attached: 1535614053036.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

sir, please do the needful, and stay away from my wife.

yes he is exactly like some eboy

She is a PhD candidate in our physics lab UC Santa Barbra. I thought she was super mature, even seemed really conservative.

I know what you're thinking
>California
>that's you're problem
But she comes from the same state as me, ohio where we both happened to do our undergrad (I didn't know her until we both moved here). I had no idea she started dating some brown dude. It makes no sense.

>russian
>white

slavs are just as bad. I am a german american.

>do it then theres no downside. you would get the girl and show that faggot indian guy whos boss

She is sexually damaged by the nasty fetish that is racemixing.

Racemixing is as bad as trying anal or some other nasty sex shit. It messes the girl up psychologically. I've been with these nasties before.

KILL THEM BOTH.
MAYBE RAPE HER BEFORE YOU CUT HER HEAD OFF.

KILL KILL KILL

KILL
I
L
L

KILL
I
L
L

KILL
I
L
L

Dunno what to say, my dude, I bet I'll suffer similar from how my oneitis refuses talking to me. Time will pass and chances are she'll be dating some obviously inferior dude, just like how her brother took a disgusting slut for gf. I'll be seething hard as always.

Trying to make her life worse would be a good coping mechanism, if it's in your power. I wish I could make my oneitis suffer for the wrong she does me, at least. All the girls I liked and didn't follow through with me lead unhappy lives now and that brings me joy, so I imagine revenge would feel good.

Why do you care? Why do white guys do this to themselves kek?
Now i want to get a white gf solely to upset some jealous white polcel.

So you're a cuckold. Good for you

Probably attention seeking then, there's a chance he's a solid dude but also definitely could be cold and manipulative - she may enjoy being strung along - maybe avoidant attachment style where she closes herself off to people when they aren't toxic towards her. If that's the case it'll be hard to form anything substantial with her romantically. If you do try I suggest not focusing your energy 100% on her and post pictures of you hanging out with other girls to show her that your world does not revolve around her