Tom holland is only 5'8 and women are calling him too short. it's over

tom holland is only 5'8 and women are calling him too short. it's over.

Attached: 1640023223222.jpg (2000x2575, 896.68K)

Only reason this man isn't incel is because he's famous

Is it low-self-esteem for me to think that Tom Holland is a perfect 10/10?
Him being little doesn't change anything, in fact it makes him cuter

Attached: 1631811560792.png (699x728, 553.96K)

I'm 5'9" and I've been with lots of women, some were even taller than me. I dated a 5'11" woman for a year before she died in a house fire.

that early MPB oh no no no LMAO

>Not super ultra duper hyper quadruple femto sigma alpha epsilion gigachad
>"I've had sex"
You can't fool me, retard.

dang you got me. It's true. The only people to exist who ever had sex were 6'7"+, had lamppost size penis, and made $1 million dollars per month. Dangit

Zendaya isn't even attractive. I have nothing against brown girls either

Pretty much. The entire idea that women can feel anything but hatred towards a man who isn't apart of the 0.001% in every single category is mere fantasy.

The problem is the percentages.

Most guys who aren't players only end up having sex with a small number of women. Many guys who don't come across as "incel" at all only have slept with 3 or 4 women by the time they are 25.

But when the number is that small, it's really vulnerable to being disrupted by...literally anything. If being 5' 8" is bad enough that a significant number of women are turned off by it even when the guy in question is a movie star, that implies really bad things for the guys who aren't movie stars. Because if the 3 women they were "supposed to" get with happen to be in the set of women that hate guys who are 5' 8", then they get...nothing.

And the fact that you manage to get girls despite being short doesn't really change that. You ran into girls that didn't care, and you got to fuck them. Other guys ran into girls that did care, and now they are incel losers, essentially forever. The number of girls in play here is low enough that it's really easy for this to happen.

eh I get it but if you truly want a wife then there's still hope.
At my last job I worked with a guy in the welding area of the factory that was 5'4". He was very short, but had a good personality exercised a lot. He had a 5'1" or 5'2" girlfriend that also worked in the same building, I met her a couple times.
She was really cute, amazing body and pretty face. She LOVED her 5'4" boyfriend, treated him like a king.
It's definitely not over for you if you're short.

I'm 5'7" and do fine with girls. There's always going to be people who don't like you, quit being a narcissist.

Yes, your insecurity lowers your standards

She settled after getting pumped and dumped by Chad for decades. Guarantee you she is cheating

the zoomer picture of both of them always cracks me up, especially since it shows how ugly she really is.

I understand that you're trying to give hope and I really really want to believe that its true and that short guys can make it. But I've seen reality hit too many times. I've seen too many manlets get cucked by chad when their gf inevitably cheat. Or just finding out that the gf is onyl settling with them because Chad was done playing with her. Shit like finding Chad's old dick pics on their gf's phone, showing she still masturbate to those.
I've seen too much. Not even on blackpill incel forums like here, some of it was irl with buddies of mine. Its too hard to bury my head in the sand and forget what I've seen and heard, despite how badly I want to believe in a happy ending

Attached: depressed.jpg (600x600, 68.84K)

I mean he is pretty much a 10/10 and I say that as a straight guy

I personally know a guy who won the lottery twice. This doesn't mean winning the lottery is something common.

he's 5'6. Whoever keeps telling all the internet profiles he's 5'8 is lying. He's said in interviews he's 5'6 (and a half)

he is very handsome and charismatic, plus that six pack is very impressive. His height is the only drawback for most women, but if you're into that height difference thing then he's great.

i think she's cute. I think they're a cute couple

Prime material for slightly pedophilic female weebs that want to molest someone that looks like they're 16 but also has 6 pack abs and a square jawline.

Take that as a consolation prize if you want.

this, celebrity height inflation is worse than dating apps

Female here. This guy is creepy..
He's too short. Him trying so hard to impress is giving so so bad vibes

>Female here
we know that's not the case user
weak b8

Haven't you heard? Its short boy summer.

>small number
>14 women
Nah, bro. You will learn your type in less than 5 girlfriends. Most guys have a lot of sex in college but thats not impressive or meaningful