Good evening Any Forums. I'm here to offer conversation or advice to whoever is needing it once again

Good evening Any Forums. I'm here to offer conversation or advice to whoever is needing it once again.

Attached: The Wounded Poacher - Harry Jones Thaddeu.jpg (694x960, 56.45K)

Got a job offer but its too far to drive with gas prices the way they are, and how the fuck am I supposed to get there and back the first 2 weeks before I get paid?

I don't know. I'm gonna turn it down because its just not feasible, its not like its a fantastic job just warehouse. And I can't borrow money or sell anything. I've been trying to find something here in town, even like dollar store or fast food shit and I put in the applications online, and I see they post like every week they're hiring (on like indeed and glassdoor and shit) but I never hear back. Should I just call them up or go by and ask?

I've looked for shit like data entry online but it all seems to be scam shit just to get my info, it just sends me in circles "sign up for this, sign up for this, sign up for fuck your mother".

So I don't even know what advice I need, just feel like talking.

Hello friend
Recently I have been very sure on taking my own life, i have all my life struggled with mental illness, since 12 I was visiting psychiatrist getting treated for anxiety and later MDD, at the time got diagnosed with aspergers, at age 16 developed schizophrenia. Is there really worth in this life that I have to work for? I'm tired of hearing stuff like suicide is for cowards and people being selfish saying how people around me would be sad about my suicide.

Attached: 1647722651811.png (270x270, 44.91K)

Ok. So I am going to be murdered. I have a long term plan that will theoretically work, but as they say, the devil is in the details.
I can stay safe and have for 4 years by staying inside and going to essential public places. In my case work, college, and the grocery store.
The biggest concern right now is housing. I live in a place with cameras (which is a must) but its a month to month deal. I have no idea where to go after this, and I doubt I can stay here the 4 more years needed to finish my masters. My parents refuse to let me in into either of their houses.
My long term plan is be overqualified, get a bullshit job, then a house, then get back on SSI and only go to the grocery store. It will theoretically work for a lifetime as the people wanting to kill me will not risk being caught. They are waiting for me to make a mistake.
What do I do? How do I guarantee safe housing until I get my job and efficiency apartment? I cant afford one right now, and im too afraid of everyone to get roommates

Who wants kill you?

There's nothing wrong with turning down a job. Especially if it's something like warehouse work. Unless you really, really need something on your resume, and then cobble together a line about the cost of travel made the job unfeasible when asked about it. I used to catch of ton of those scam jobs that wanted you to take a credit check or something stupid - luckily they're pretty obvious now.

>Is there really worth in this life that I have to work for?

You have to decide that for yourself. I happen to think life is worth living, but I think it's exactly everything we call misfortunates and maladies that remind us so. You can only ever know joy and happiness opposite to the degree to which you can suffer. Brighter the light the deeper the darkness and all that. Obviously a life where you get nothing but what you want would be hell ala A Nice Place to Visit from the Twilight Zone.

But it's up to you to find that out and really epistemologically feel that. If you just took my word on it you'd be living for the sake of some schmuck on a korean basket weaving forum - I want you to live for your own sake.

Attached: Doorways - Yaroslav Gerzhedovich.jpg (911x1024, 168.81K)

Evil despicable gangsters who go by the label of 5-5 Piru. All because I was friends with one of them, and I left that friend group to live on my own because I wasnt happy, then that friend invited me back. It was a trap though. They were testing me, and since I came back (mainly just wanted to talk to them) they saw it as disrespectful and told me they were going to kill me.
I was very angry, since they plant bugs wherever I go to make me look schizophrenic (so I cant get help from the police) so I started calling them mean names.
They got angry that I was saying mean things about them (out of anger and fear) and now want to rip me to shreds, skin me alive, and gut me.

You could talk to a doctor about that, they cant talk about your private stuff to anyone

There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop from being murdered.

Attached: Get Thee Behind Me, Satan! 1895.jpg (1200x863, 245.25K)

Im not schizophrenic
I have lived for 4 years. If I told you fuckers at the start (I know youre a part of this shit, howdy fucker) I would live 4 years you would have laughed in my face.
Fuck you and fuck la rue. Im living

>Im living

Well there you go. No advice required from me.

Attached: Akiya Kageichi (1).jpg (491x810, 128.42K)

I feel like that misfortunes in a fairly happy life remind us of good times, I feel like most of my time currently is bad, general dissatisfaction with life and boredom. It's a loop I can't get myself out otherwise all I have going in life would fall apart. I always told myself push this trough it'll get better only to find myself at the start of another road where I have to push myself again.

Attached: 1647500826359.gif (500x451, 675.05K)

I can't stop thinking about wanting to be a woman.

The good news is you aren't your misfortunes, illnesses, dissatisfaction, or shortcomings. You aren't your thoughts and feelings. Who you are is something outside and beyond that. But in the same way I don't want you to live just because you feel obliged to, you don't have to push yourself to do anything either. The very best thing about life is that you aren't obliged to do anything, even live.

There is something heroic about striving in the face of adversity even when you feel yin and yang, the good and bad times may be out of balance. Everyone has dragons to slay, and the hero's journey can start at any time.

Attached: Divine Alchemy - Greg Spalenka.jpg (792x1198, 316.47K)

What more can I do though? Can I guarantee safety?

There's nothing wrong with strange or invasive thoughts. But sort of like I told the other user above, we run into turbulence when we confuse thoughts and feelings for who we really are. Thoughts and feelings are only made real when we act on them. It's the mark of a wise man who can separate himself from thoughts and feelings -- in the same way you might say or do something hurtful to someone in anger. So to you don't chase feelings of lust, or bliss, or even the concept of the 'real you'.

There's no such thing as guaranteed safety.

Attached: Tempation of Christ - Ilya Repin 1910.jpg (1920x1453, 959.79K)

I am not them but they have shaped my life for a long time, though this way of thinking somewhat makes me hopeful for a better future one day, thanks for the advice kind user

Attached: 1622243189441.jpg (2048x1166, 236.82K)

My pleasure.

a23gg

Attached: Annunciation - Leonardo da Vinci 1475.jpg (1079x1404, 451.84K)

>Thoughts and feelings are only made real when we act on them.
Which I really want to. I don't want to be a man.

im at a mental blockade rn, dont feel like i deserve to do/enjoy anything before i start getting more successful at one specific trade im trying to study for by myself in between depressive episodes which makes motivation and schedules not consistent. its been going for a while. anyway i like this thread, i stopped coming here for a while since the trannies showed up, i guess theyre arent gone but theres less than i remember last time

Attached: norton.jpg (500x500, 29.22K)

My brother I have lived for 34 years and known plenty of schizophrenic people. I'm not trying to be an asshole but maybe you should just go talk to a doctor.