Life seems so meaningless and not worth living. How do you get any motivation to get up in the morning and work?

Life seems so meaningless and not worth living. How do you get any motivation to get up in the morning and work?

Attached: 4tgx8y2puko81.jpg (1080x1330, 338.82K)

I really dont know. I'm convinced 80% of the population are programmed npc's.

You only get one go and then it's oblivion forever.

Might as well do some shit in between birth and death.

Attached: VD100d544f6504.jpg (1000x667, 248.09K)

Out of necessity. They have to pay bills and pay for food.

>Inb4 just die

Its scary to die.

If you don't you'll be homeless and die on the street like a pest

Life is a story, i'm always interested in what tomorrow brings no matter what it is. it can be a sad day or a happy day it doesn't matter.

tl'dr: Life is like a movie, and dying is pretty much just walking out of the theaters without seeing the end.

By having decent parents I want to impress.

Try dmt fren

Your life is just too easy. Create some adversity or challenge yourself. You will never think its meaningless again

I don't. It's why I'm a NEET

>normalfag calling someone pest
Get some self awareness, collectivist insectoid.

>You only get one go and then it's oblivion forever.
If only this was true, but this just sweet lie.
And this life is meaningless piece of shit, nonexistence is much better.

Theres literally nothing more collectivist than being lazy

>Life is like a movie
The other day I was thinking of how shitty my character arc is and seems to be developing

A very boring and bland one.

You can let it strike your nerves all you want, people work because they don't want to die and be looked down on

This.
I'm just getting some good feel chemicals in there on the way.

same but i think its like 95% at least. Idk wtf it is. Id say ppl were always super NPCish but i feel like back then it was nowhere near as bad as it is now. Im unvaxxed and ill always be but vaccines will never outantichrist phones

Some things that make it easy for me to get up in the morning:

> a job I find meaningful
> friends and family
> a healthy spiritual life
> being challenged every day
> hobbies that engage me
> a feeling of creating a better tomorrow for myself and my loved ones
> active engagement with the world around me
> physical activity

Idk man, I know this is the self-actualization version of "just bee urself" but it sounds like you need to find something that has meaning to you and then try to work with it in the long-term.

Also, a meditation practice really helped me. A lot. Like, I went from angry and bitter to being content most of the time.

>proud to be slave and drone
>no u
Classical npc.

Its literal npc vibes to value comfort and pleasure above everything else. NEETs are 30 percent of the male population. You are the society that everyone on the fringes complains about

Why is the flag tilted with the sway but patron saint Floyd not slanted?

Because if you don't you become homeless and fucking freeze to death.
Life is a joke, you literally put up with as much shit as possible to avoid dying only to die anyway. And nobody guarantees you a good death, it could be just as painful, slow, scary even if you are not a hobo.
It's literally just anxiety pushing most of us here forward.

what fringes complain about incels? reddit.com?