I'm disappointed in my fellow oldfags for allowing normalfags to ruin Any Forums vocabulary

I'm disappointed in my fellow oldfags for allowing normalfags to ruin Any Forums vocabulary.

>Normalfag is now "normie"
>Sadfrog is now "pepe"
>Feels Guy is now "wojak"
>Cuck is now "incel"

Where does it end? And the worst part is that Any Forums itself has become overrun by zoomer newfags who probably don't even know this shit. It makes me angwy, eone day I'm gonna fucking scream and all the little veins in my head are gonna fucking burst.

Attached: IlIllI.jpg (1920x1080, 930.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therock/status/1044034241900687361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boomer alert LOL

Attached: bussinbussin.jpg (198x255, 7.04K)

Everything decays and dies eventually.

>Normalfag is now "normie"
>Sadfrog is now "pepe"
>Feels Guy is now "wojak"
>Cuck is now "incel"
?

Attached: qBMjtrndt9517fPPkiaYTRC9tcsaqsdBCA2QqAkfbH2FDe4GfwckrAz-waeAa31oLAD21kUfmKudsX5PRWwfFo1R4pOPsMUA2rpKQg=w283.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

Foul bachelor frog, now that was a meme haha

zoomfag spotted

oldfag spotted

You're like 8 years too late. Or 14 depending on who you ask.

that's the point you fucking goy

I stopped using Any Forums when I noticed it turned to shit. I was gonna post this a coon's age ago, I just finally got around to it.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I was here before anyone had ever heard of the words cuck or incel. Those were the days.

>Sadfrog is now "pepe"
And "cool face" is now "troll face", right?

>candyass is now "soi boy"
>roodypoo is now "nigger"
it's all so tiring...

twitter.com/therock/status/1044034241900687361

you're too old for this site, old man. go die in a hole of your own self pity because you wasted years of your life on a site that you don't even recognize anymore

you're only referencing 2014 Any Forums anyways you fucking cuck. any oldfag knows that culture isn't static

who fucking cares? i've been here since 2011 when fags where saying "butthurt" and "shiggydiggy" all the fucking time. Lingo changes and thats a good thing. Would fucking be boring if nothing changed.

>The Cockmongler is now Grinman

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (500x289, 647.26K)

This is bait and if you bump this thread you are a retard

Attached: 1528414536272_-_Copy.jpg (640x634, 122.44K)

Sadfrog is from 2008 and feels guy is from 2010, newfag. And people have said the word "cuck" since before Any Forums even existed.

the lingo used to be funny, now it's becoming faggoty because of the zoomer outsides. it started going bad around 2013