/sg/ - Suicide General

Fill out the form, faggots :

Why:

How:

When:

Suicide Note:(optional)

Attached: 1647787225258.png (1257x815, 400.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.md/Wi8Xv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to be euthanized because when I am dead no one can abuse me.

Are you going to send the police after me?

Attached: 24983790.jpg (427x512, 139.45K)

Are you having suicidal thoughts? They will go away eventually. You should see a doctor.

>>Why:
I get abused both verbally and physically almost everyday by my whole household. I am poor as fuck so there's literally nothing fun to do. Girl I loved for the first time in a while lives too far away, and the girl I loved the second most has a boyfriend because I was too late (she also loved me until she had a boyfriend.) I am going to be homeless soon and I am failing school because of depression and angst. Most of my friends used my kindness and gaslighted me many times, making it hard for me to allow any new people into my life, slowly bulding up a detestable and anti-social behaviour. They ditched me and I am now alone. I managed to get some "friends" in school, but I always reach out to them, but they never reach out to me... I am mentally fucked because my potential was ruined by my surroundings.

>>How:
I will go to a high building, light myself on fire then jump down and do a backflip.

>>When:
I will most likely kms soon if things don't change, but I am optimistic and do my best to make money and study.

not illegal to KYS son

>and the girl I loved the second most has a boyfriend because I was too late (she also loved me until she had a boyfriend.)
>she also loved me until
>until
I do not believe that, user. I believe that if someone ever truly LOVED you, they'll always do, no matter how much times passes by. Maybe, just maybe you should try talking to her again, even if she has a bg, after all, if she still loves you she will understand it

>Why:
Black pilled about dating, I am average looking and 29, which means I will fall to below average looking soon due to general aging mechanics and have ZERO chance of landing a qt gf.

I had two chances with two different QT's and couldn't sustain the relationships, and every day I live in regret wishing I had done things differently with them.

>How:
Crashing my motorcycle at 200mph. Or renting an Airplane and crashing it into a mountain.(I have a private pilots loysence)

>When:
Probably mid 30's

>Suicide Note:
Fuck no.

I kinda want to die and disappear under mysterious circumstances such that I become a true crime legend with a little cult following.

Attached: 14654563432.jpg (640x345, 30.41K)

Why don't u go to Philippines in order to find a qt gd for yourself, user? It's literally so easy for westerners, u don't even need to approach them, they'll approach you once they notice ur american with blue/green eyes. U still have chance.

That pic is misleading, there's a very low chance a self inflicted pistol round to the head will be fatal.

At best your bitch ass would be blind, disfigured or crippled.

RIFLE T ARMS LENGTH FIRED INTO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD IS THE BEST CHANCE (shot gun with bukkk shot or slug rounds placed the same as rifle also has high probability of success).

Partial suspension at a hotel or innawoods
After my mom dies

seems like a shallow relationship, they're only seeking money and citizenship.

If theyre not into me for me then what's the point

Well... Yeah, ur right... And that's kinda shit. I'm 20yo and I've already accepted that I will never have a gd nor someome who will loves me and I'm ok with it. Never kissed or had sex and I think I'll keep myself at it. I feel I've learned how to enjoy myself, and that's pretty cool actually, nothing like working and dling what I want to do.

Eh youre still young,

what do you rate yourself?
Chad, Average, or below average?

this thread glows, fuck off op

Attached: 1568927415504.jpg (180x179, 8.26K)

>Why:
I'm tired

>How:
Alcohol and sleep meds

>When:
im not sure

Where do you live? you sound like someone i know

Nice Any Forums buzzwords fag

That's what you always say when I call out your honeypots

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed.
archive.md/Wi8Xv

Attached: mindlamp.png (1163x588, 255.56K)

Below averagw dude, I'm very ugly.

Save money for some plastic surgery, its not as expensive as people think.

Some minor tweaks can bump you up alot,
then afterwards just do the general normie advice like gym/hygiene/fashion

>Alcohol and sleep meds
Retard

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

your temple is actually one of the worst places to shoot at, as is aiming through the roof if your mouth.