Why do you rarely see attractive women working fast food jobs?

Why do you rarely see attractive women working fast food jobs?

Attached: 14BBEC88-9472-49AA-B4DD-3911B25F0C2C.jpg (580x705, 167.86K)

Onlyfans, sugar daddies, sucking manager dicks.

I work retail and I guess this is path more attractive women go.
They're actually pretty good looking but I just work there and I'm not interested in anything at the moment.

A truly attractive woman can obtain any position she desires. Men are just dirty horny monkeys and always provide for a chance at poon

Chick fil a says hi

they usually work in sales, when you've got the looks your approached to work in high end retail

because why would they have to? Why would they not just fuck one of the many guys lining up for them and get him to provide for her?

Oh man there was this super hot black chic that worked at least two of the places here. There is no way they can get through a shift without a guy seeing them not hitting on them. It's like woah a 10/10 I don't really remember why I came in here to begin with. Then consider there are guys with less impulse control than you. A girl like that is going to get guys promising them to rob fort knox for a pile of gold bricks if they think it'll work, they'll say anything. They can work jobs like that for like a month and they'll have 30 different guys offering to take care of them so they don't have to work anymore.

This is a joke right? Some of the hottest girls I've ever seen were working at a fast food joint.

I still see Attractive girls working in fast food in my area. While I was working retail it was kinda hit or miss. it was a revolving door where I worked.

I always work with different people but lately I only work with girls.
3 girls and 2 adults (male and female) to be exact.
The only thing which kinda sucks is that I have to carry heavy stuff because girls don't do that.

>Why do you rarely see attractive women working fast food jobs?
OnlyFans.

At bunnings (Australian hardware shop) the cashiers are usually egirls.
I do not know what draws them to the position.

Maybe it's a promotion decision by the marketing director of cunntings (sic).
:)

This. The cute girls are always presented to the customer and the ugly ones kept in the back.

what are you talking about? mcdonalds only hires 7/10s or above

It does work.

You ever been to dairy queen?

I would like uh b-big sunday p-please

This. All the hot girls work at McDonald's

I see attractive people all over the place. Are my standards just low? I get the feeling that the feeling is not mutual given how fucking alone I am.