Can we have an Any Forums recipe thread? I'll post recipe for vegan chocolate chips

can we have an Any Forums recipe thread? I'll post recipe for vegan chocolate chips

1 flax egg
(1 tablespoon of flax seed and 2.5 tablespoons of water)
1/2 cup of vegan butter
1 and 1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of vegan chocolate chips

Attached: anime_girl_bake_cake_by_zekens_dei4ee5-pre.jpg (799x1001, 105.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loveandlemons.com/cauliflower-soup/https://www.loveandlemons.com/cauliflower-soup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loveandlemons.com/cauliflower-soup/https://www.loveandlemons.com/cauliflower-soup/

im craving the smoothie from that site omg...

I'm not vegan myself but vegan smoothies are so fucking based. I get them from Tropical Smoothie sometimes, kale ones

I havent made a smoothie since summer!! since its getting warm out i should start saving recipes

Hell yeah, do it

One kfc bucket and beer (had tonight uwU):
1: go store
2: buy beer
3: go other store
3: buy roasted chicken soul-vessels
4: go home, consume, lick lips

HAHA THIS IS NOT A RECIPE!!!!

Yeah what the hell. This is a thread worth contributing to.

LOW-CARB WAFFLES:
-1 egg
-1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella* cheese
-1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
-1/16 teaspoon baking powder

Whisk egg and dry ingredients together.
Add cheese and combine well.
Portion the mixture into a preheated waffle iron and cook for approximately 6 minutes**
Makes 1 large waffle or 2 small waffles

*other cheeses can be substituted for different textures and flavors
**cooking times will vary depending on size and strength of iron

Where's the vegan chocolate chip recipe?

just combine everything I listed in the post and bake until they are flat and look ready!!

>vegan butter
So margarine?

idk some aren't vegan? i just use the shit that's labeled plant butter

shut the fuck up stupid e-whore nbdy cares abt ur stupid fucking recipes!! go seek attention somewhere else kill yourself

:( im sad now.... what about the low carb waffles

eat a meat faggot you will never be a man

>plant butter
That's marketing speak for artificially processed palm oil, which is destroying the world's rain forests and endangering wildlife species. Butter from a local dairy is better for your health and the environment.

Faggot I eat plenty of meat in addition the low carb recipes I created.

Just eat normal food lmao "low carb waffles"

>yes can I get that meal that is carbs covered in a sugar syrup but instead of flour, use some ground nuts and instead of syrup use from artificially sweetened shit. I swear it's the same thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-180821_YouTube.jpg (1375x1080, 543.24K)

I dont wanna be a man
my problem is that cows are often abused for their milk i wish it was possible to be more ethical for me but not eating animal products is the most i can currently do
im sure someone more passionate can explain to me how to live more ethically as a vegan and I would love to listen to them!
I do like the idea of purchasing products from local farms but I still don't support taking advantage of animals

U R the FAGGOT here BUDDY the only meat you eat is TRANNY MEAT and u prolly guzzle their CUM like a PIG IN HEAT!!! fcuk yu U R just aboyt the bigest gay FAGGIT I have ever scene PLEASE KILL YOURSELF I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN

I top mine with cream cheese or butter. I also use them as hamburger buns. Get bent.

This is the sandwich bread I make every other day. Saves me a lot of money making this

Mix together dry ingredients
3 cups flour
1 tbsp yeast
1 tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt

Add wet ingredients and mix
1 Cup warm water
1 tbsp olive oil

After mixing for a min knead it with your hands. Add more flour or water as necessary

Let rise for 20 min

Place loaves on the middle rack of a cold oven with a pan of hot tap water on the rack below it.
Close the oven, set the heat at 400 degrees F, and start a timer for 40 minutes.

Since you're putting it into a cold oven the cooking time may vary so you should check it every couple minutes starting at the 30 min mark until you get used to your ovens cook time

Holy mother of God can we please not turn this into a vegan vs carnivore thread?

You're still gonna be fat

i am i highely intelifent sicial researcher ecery womsn3 has pebis enby u r a lieing harlot if u sctuelly don't belueve u want 2b a man now stfu and go make urself usefel and make me sandwich bitch OWNED LOL

thank you for this!! i hate buying bread so often when I have the ingredients to make bread at home
testing this recipe tonight