How much longer will I have a sane mind? Im schizo, and for 4ish years it has been purely auditory hallucinations...

How much longer will I have a sane mind? Im schizo, and for 4ish years it has been purely auditory hallucinations, albeit constant. For the past month it has slowly gotten worse, what used to be whispers is now constant yelling. What used to be occasional visuals is now hallucinations every time I shut my eyes.
I am on SSDI and working to avoid living in section 8, but I live in a shitty rental. I am going to try my hardest to get a house before the schizophrenia takes it toll.
Is this realistic? Can I actually survive long enough to get a house? I am in my second semester of college and 23. I figure I work my ass off, power through it all, get a house, then get a tax exempt house and full disability to live out the remainder of my life

Attached: 0e7.jpg (474x597, 38.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy2f58x93y3T5XxFXqRunLRvtVOY3d3pD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no such thing as schizophrenia.

Attached: Aura9.gif (588x396, 37.3K)

Image two, check out how original this comment is.

Attached: Screenshot_20210314-212343.png (1080x2340, 1.96M)

what kind of rock is that

Image three with an incredibly relevant and schizo comment

Attached: Screenshot_20210905-044416~2.png (720x717, 998.05K)

I don't know, I'm not well versed in that kinda thing. If you are look up frequency blocking rocks.

Attached: Screenshot_20210517-191439.png (1080x2340, 698.31K)

Oregano is my favorite spice and can go on basically anything if you use it properly.

Attached: Screenshot_20210517-191448.png (1080x2340, 464.86K)

Honestly oregano can be really good on homemade pizza. Fucking fire with sausage.

Attached: Screenshot_20210517-191458.png (1080x2340, 521.89K)

I repeat once again: there is no such thing as schizophrenia.

Attached: Screenshot_20210517-191508.png (1080x2340, 421.86K)

They have technology like picrel. Research voice to skull technology. Research Zerzetsung.

Attached: Screenshot_20210303-042243~2.png (1080x742, 743.89K)

I hope all this helps. You are not schizophrenic there is no such thing. You are a government target because your viewpoints threaten the establishment and they want to force you to get sedated and stupid.

Let me know if you want to talk. I'm here for you bro as a "schizo". I'll bookmark this thread.

OP, here is a targeted individual support playlist made by my favorite binaural/subliminal YouTuber. I hope this helps.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy2f58x93y3T5XxFXqRunLRvtVOY3d3pD

I did want to become a banker just to tear down the existing system

>yelling becomes whispers
how do I shut them out forever? do I need headphones?

They probably already know that, won't work, plus you'd get sued out the ass and financially ruined forever.
Look into LAMS electromagnetic shielded clothing. There are hats for brain zapping, underwear for genital zapping, and shirts and pants too.

Do you have a Discord or something user? *orgieono

Attached: ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ .jpg (750x737, 28.63K)

Yea
MiniSquareFat#4388

I usually chop up people's confessions that they hear things that aren't there and taste things that aren't there as psychotic breaks separate from actually hallucinating those things. The only two people I knew who admitted to being schizophrenic had a history of Chinese language education and the other I cucked during Christmas vacation so he has reason to make me believe he's a psychopath (my choice to cuck him makes me the psychopath). People who I'd consider to be candidates for schizophrenia were victims of pregnancy crack-use and had scoliosis or were circumstantially at a crux where their grandparents were Uruguayan military draftees and therefore had a touch of the nazi brain washing, either the exposure or absolute non-exposure aspect of mind control. Just how far did the nazis go in south america?

I do. But I'd rather not because you're not OP and are definitely out to troll lol.

Oh fuck dude I am really sorry to hear that. I started going schizo at 21 and it reached its peak last year. Im 27 now and I have had hallucinations you couldnt believe. Literal living in hell but being fully aware. You might need to resort to some very heavy antipsychotics but they will make you a zombie. Like drooling retard mode zombie. I applied for ssdi but it takes like 9 months to even clear where I live so I just gave up but I do qualify. Please try to take any stupid supplements you can and stay calm. The voices with coke and go multiple times a day. I had insects telling me to kill my self for days before I took a knife to my neck to stop the real life nightmare. Please bro try anything to calm the nerves.

You need quercetin and bromelain, advanced TRS, and potassium iodide. Fuck antipsychotics, they are mentally degenerative and fuck up your brain.

I need full brain capacity to be able to pull this off. I took antipsychotics at the request of my mom and my grades immediately tanked. Went from a 100 on an exam to a 75 on the next.