Any tips for surviving waging at a fast food job?

Any tips for surviving waging at a fast food job?

Attached: 2d1.jpg (450x512, 25.08K)

DO NOT OVERPERFORM.
If you do, the managers will expect that every shift. You will not impress your bosses and get a pay raise. The only pay raises come from long-time employment or promotions (which will require long-time employment)
Do exactly what you are asked, nothing more.

Your first step is to get your paycheck and buy as much 1P-LSD as you can afford. Then drop acid like Syd Barrett. One psychotic break later you go off your meds and do it again. After two hospitalizations you can receive NEETbux. Only rule about this is no one is to find out about Mr. 1P or you are screwed.

Where do you get it my fine gentleman? I can not find good rc suppliers for the life of me in burgerland

Believe me I have no intentions of that

If all goes well I only have to work here for a month. Worst case scenario, 3-4 months (really hoping to be out within a month tho)

I just fucking hate working fast food. It's so stressful and the retarded coworkers always cause drama and are petty.

I have no choice though. :(

1p-LSD is okay but people are lying when they say it's as good as traditional LSD. It lacks a certain X factor. Real LSD in my experience is much more natural and clean feeling.
best RC is 2cb by miles, though. 2cb was the best RC I've ever tried.

If you can somehow sneak an earbud to listen to music it will be way easier. That's what I do on my job.

Tried 2cb can say it was fun. Auditory hallucinations where becoming overwhelming tho so I tapped to a comic and went to sleep. Haven't found 2cb ever since although I don't really take much drugs these days.

how much did you take? 25mg-35mg was the best dose I tried.
It's such a fun rc. It feels similar to candyflipping. It's extremely clean and I had a mild afterglow the next day which is absurd for an RC. Definitely enjoyed it.
Avoid 25-i like the plague, though. WORST RC EVER. It feels like poison, demonic acid.

Dont let the dumb faggot managers get you. Make friends.

This
For whatever reason managers in fast food think they're literally the smartest people on the planet. You need to take every chance you get to flatten their ego

honestly try to just enjoy it
crazy as it sounds I mean it. go in with a positive mindset
smile a lot, goof a lot and laugh about anything, about the fails, about the wins, anything. try to get others in a good mood too, and everybody wins in the end

~10 years ago I used to take so much 25-i, would do it every few weeks or so for months and months. Had a mental a breakdown after a few years of use, ended up dropping out of school, quitting my job and moving back in with my parents.

I always loved the way 25-i felt, and had great times with it. But, I definitely think it fucked me up good for a while

one good rope is all you need

I tried it a couple times, it was a common free gift from vendors on the OG silk road.
First time I took it I got a wicked headache. Visuals are pretty cool, but the headache + uncomfortable headspace was awful. Second time I took it was with my gf at the time. I had serious depersonalization and watched her dog run away into the street and almost die, it scared me realizing I knew it would happen but I didn't care for some reason. It was like those horror stories of drugs like PCP making people lose sense of reality to the point where bad things happen.
No reason to take it when we could easily get real LSD and whatever other drugs we wanted. Silk Road 1.0 and 2.0 were incredible.
These days I don't trip anymore. I take lion's mane mushrooms for shroom benefits, CBD hemp/isolate for cannabinoid benefits, and legal drugs: nicotine, alcohol, caffeine in moderation.

2cb is not an RC you fucking retard

>Any tips for surviving waging at a fast food job?
Enjoy your trips to the freezer. Take as long as you can on these. Its a nice break. Very nice in the summer as well.

>Where do you get it my fine gentleman?

Attached: glowie.jpg (600x800, 45.78K)

If you interact with customers you can't, I have had them snitch on me for doing that before. They need to learn to get fucking lives.

Start doing drugs, doesn't matter what as long as you enjoy it. Leave lots of time for chilling when you get home - got home early as much as possible. Try to do as little work as you can get away with without getting in trouble. Good luck.

Attached: yakky.jpg (539x746, 132.97K)

Why do people get fast food jobs? Only reason would be if you're an extroverted normalfag and want to make friends and chat with your coworkers. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just get a comfy gas station job? You're alone your entire shift with no boss or manage looking over your shoulder and no coworkers trying to talk to you about their boring shit. You just have customers and most just want to pay for their gas, grab a few redbulls and be on their way ASAP and wont chitchat with you.
It's the comfiest minimum wage job I've ever have.

it was labeled an RC when I got it on the Silk Road in like 2012 or 2013. Who cares?
All I know is it's structurally similar to mescaline and was a good time. Took a bubble bath with my gf the first time we used it, then we listened to Andy Stott and had sex while taking dabs of hash oil. good times