To women

To women,

I resent you because you have such a fragile overinflated ego that you think nobody should express their resentment about you at all. For fuck's sale your entire gender is so noxious man hating and callous and you feel entitled to unjustifiably bitch about men all the time, and feel upset that a guy just expresses his own feelings on a frankly male forum. It's obnoxious, hypocritical, and insufferable.

user.

Attached: 893F14B1-77CD-4C79-98A3-DFA2B345E803.jpg (620x388, 40.34K)

>Hates women
>Posts pussy literally every day

I never said i hate pussy, i just resent women

why would anyone hate us? we don't rape or murder unlike men

why do you repost this everyday

You STINK of autism. I know for a fact you have autism just because of how stupid your post is and how many times you repost it.

How to tell if OP is a faggot: Exhibit A:

keep baiting foids with your articulated thoughts

Attached: fle.jpg (1024x576, 57.12K)

they do though
origanolio

To women,

I love seeing you get BLACKED

OP

Attached: 380d9760311b95dfa21f507d220695b5.28.jpg (600x337, 32.94K)

More woman for you

OP

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 9.1K)

And then for no reason at all, women put incels in prison for violence and abuse

>we don't rape or murder unlike men
Actually if you look into the stats the rape stats are actually equivalent. But it's not like that minority really justifies you or invalidates men.
> why do you repost this everyday
I'll tell you if you kill yourself.
Always. Take care friend.
Because they wrote a vent post on Any Forums with probably half the secist hate of a 2xchromosome post.

Best poster this board will ever see

>vent post
And then for no reason at all, incels are seen as low IQ by society

Your words are too kind. Best wishes friend.
I think it's fairly obvious why you do what you do.

Female here. I disagree with this.

Are you single? Most people your age are dating

You reward the rapists and murderers, you reward the personality traits that lead to rapes and murders.

That's because you're wrong.
And then, for no reason at all everyone started telling you that you were an obnoxious faggot and that they didn't like you. .

That would mean that incels have the most rewards

>this is your brain on television

Wow you're really delusional.

The literal role model and leader of incels is a school shooter. How many rewards did he get?

Who would be the leader, TV drone?
Incels can't hurt anyone, it's why we are so to begin with. The few who go Hero Mode gain female fans post mortem (e.g. Elliot Rodger).