Soulcrushing

>your best and only friend gets a gf when corona starts
>you proceed to have the worst and lonelinest time of your life, he basks in euphoria and happiness
>when you ask him out he makes excuses about covid and simply continues to suck on his gf's tits
>you get pissed and you decide to get back at him by sending him demoralizing news about covid, Russia etc. so the fucker can't hide forever in his romance bubble
>he no longer responds to you online
>you see online that his birthday is coming up and everyone's been invited except for you
>your mutual friends are quiet about the party too, they've clearly talked about me together and come to the conclusion that I must be isolated

This is how monsters are created. Just saying.

Attached: Lalo.jpg (936x622, 65.81K)

Bro, you should've just chilled out. I lost my best friend of my whole life recently because he pissed me off doing annoying shit and I acted like a fucking asshole in return. At this point, for me, it's better for me to let go and move on, even though I still think he's a selfish prick.

I know m8 but when your childhood's best friend dumps you over a fucking girlfriend in the middle of covid, leaving you to develop mental illnesses, it's personal. He broke bro code number one.

You sound toxic. Good for them. Clearly you resent him for being happy. Fuck you pal.

It's shitty when people forget you because of a gf but you dug your own grave by acting out like that.
On the bright side, he sounds like a shit friend so just learn from ti and move on.

You're not seeing the causality here.
>put your friend in a situation where's bound to become insane or at least bitter as fuck
>wait for him to show signs of mental stress
>now say this is the reason you dumped him ":D"

I hate how people like Ted are bashed for being insane when you made them insane to begin with.

I haven't had any friends for more than half my life now. Hope you can get used to the loneliness

Bro, you weren't dating. He didn't "dump" you. I raged at my former best friend because he was fucking our mutual friend's and I tried to break them up saying really awful shit and trying to triangulate their conversations and manipulating them. He was being a shitbag loser, but I was worse. Your friend just had other obligations and you should have just been happy for him.

You fucked up man, and I honestly feel sorry for you because I've been there. I hope you can grow from this experience.

Mutual friend's ex*. Typo and oregano is great seasoning

Yeah I probably shouldn't have acted out, but it proved a point.
What point, you ask? Well, I have this theory that normies operate on some unique happy wavelength of theirs. They navigate through life trying to pick up good vibes and good attitudes, not truths. Not facts. Vibes.
When you present negative facts to a normie, they will screech. If you do this for long enough, they will disown you completely and claim you were ""toxic"" even if you were completely factual.
Incel theories are a good example. They're essentially just biological facts but they're negative so people reject them aggressively.

Attached: happinessracism.png (3040x1492, 1.42M)

They made you insane? Nah you're retarded. But if you're telling the truth, but too stupid to explain it properly, then you need to move on from them.

I know what you mean and I agree with most of that except the "be happy for him" part. He knew I was a 30-year-old virgin. He knew I would be completely miserable and go suicidal if he left. And he did it anyway. He's not sad for me so I'm not happy for him, that's the status quo.

Nobody can "make" you insane dude. It's not like he was intentionally gaslighting you by having a girlfriend just because you're lonely. That makes no fucking sense. Come on now.

>friend
look at you mr. normalfag, are you done whining?

Bro, you're thirty and you still act this way? I was 21 and I grew from it. I'm 23 now. I really didn't want to be rude to you, but time to grow the fuck up. What the fuck, man?

> time to grow the fuck up. What the fuck, man?

It should now be clear to you that only relationships, women and sex can truly mature a person.
Without a gf, your brain stays stagnant. This is a theory of mine and I'm personally living proof of this theory.
Not only am I 30, I still only want 16-year-olds.

>Nobody can "make" you insane dude.

Of course they can. Isolation from other people is probably the most dangerous thing for your psyche. Everyone from Elliot Rodger to Ted Kaczynski had loneliness as their catalyst.
This is why teachers in school tell the kids to hang out with the weird kid.

Attached: reclusivegenius.png (1402x920, 67K)

Lmao your "theory" is you trying rationalize your immature bullshit. I'm a 31 yo virgin male and you make me cringe.

You don't have to believe any of that bullshit bro. Humans are capable of remaking themselves. Go to church, meditate, do a heroic dose of LSD, just do SOMETHING. Having a girlfriend is not inhibitive to your mentality unless you WANT it to be.

Just world theory faggots (normies and improovers AKA incel uncle toms) will shit on you for it but that pic is spot on.

>Don't hear from best friend since childhood in a while, he's found a lasting gf
>You're happy for him, although sometimes you wish he'd talk to you
>You try to text him but the conversation is short lived and he doesn't put much effort into it (just short replies)
>Bump into shared friend while grocery shopping
>"Hey man I didn't see you at the wedding"
>"The wha?"
>He got married
>Go back home and desperately go through all of my mail to see if I missed an invitation
>Nothing
>He didn't even invite me
>mfw he didn't want me to be there at of the happiest moments of his life
>You remember when as kids you swore that you'd invite each other at your weddings
Never has my soul been more crushed than that day

Attached: Ridi, Pagliaccio.jpg (700x774, 151.38K)

>>your mutual friends are quiet about the party too, they've clearly talked about me together and come to the conclusion that I must be isolated
Well, what did you expect? You were being a passive aggressive snowflake trying to sabotage your friend's happiness because you can't be happy on his behalf: if you can't have it, no one can.

Attached: B1D234E6-BE3B-4EA5-AB13-C60386B4FB58.gif (359x202, 1.5M)