What are your thoughts on femNEETs? would you wife one?

what are your thoughts on femNEETs? would you wife one?

Attached: 1647747398921.jpg (1619x2041, 248.33K)

i would love a neet housefem, as long as they're willing to do housework and shit

Very rare actually.
I bet the sex ratio when it comes to Neets is 100/1.
It also comes down to what you define as a Neet.
Women 'Neet' for 1 year and call themself a Neet but they quickly get back to normal life.

Nah, I'm probably gonna be pretty successful career wise and would want my wife to be at least an academic.

Attached: lottogewinner.jpg (501x399, 58.56K)

>stay at home and have chads over while im at work waging
No.

>I'm probably gonna be pretty successful
Are ya?

#1. How would I even meet one on the first place?

#2. As long as she has good hygiene, is healthy and will cook and clean, then she's effectively become a housewife.

#3. Do we have similar hobbies and values?

Attached: 1647400203465.jpg (1138x1240, 609.47K)

the more successful i get the more i want a neet slave gf

Unironically yes
I went from autist to workaholic so I make a good amount of money and I'd love having an autistic neet gf at home
downside is I live in Paris and thats probably hell for a neet

Never met a female Neet only one she was pretty cool. An asian Californian artist with I think ghoul in the name.
She often drew lolicon thats why I followed her

not everyone that comes here is a bottom of the barrel genetic defect

>not everyone that comes here is a bottom of the barrel genetic defect
Are ya?

Yeah am.

>Stupid person thinsk too highly of themself
We know user

This. I'm not a NEET any longer, but if I'm going to work mon-fri I would at the very least expect some chores to be done while I'm away, then we can sit around and play vidya and do hobby stuff when I get home.

Unfortunately, I'm fucked up all by myself - bringing an equally or possibly even more fucked up person into my life (probably with their own mental health issues due to NEET) would probably only exacerbate my own.

I like this a lot as a fantasy, but as with most things it wouldn't happen and wouldn't work out even if it did occur. I like the idea, but an idea it shall remain.

No, get a job.

Girls escape the Neet trap by whoring themselves and calling it a job

no, women like that are unfaithful.

its just the way the world works user

no, femNEETs already have boyfriends, maybe several. they need money and that's where they get it. fuck femNEETs, i hate those stupid parasites.

>Thoughts?
Like em.
>Would you wife one?
Yes I would.

No fem neet is gonna look like that lmfao, give her 70 more lbs and a face of acne with nasty hair.

the unfortunately reality that none of you guys want to admit right here