Talk to me please

can someone please please talk to me please

Attached: IMG_20220321_003538.jpg (1037x1035, 470.89K)

hello user, whats the matter?

No, I will shower in a second.
I haven't showered for 2 weeks without noticing it.
I also can't spend even more time on my phone.
I should fucking stop

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-201025~2.png (835x614, 53.63K)

Aren't your internet friends sufficient?

Attached: IMG_1023.jpg (1085x1033, 309.33K)

no one will talk to me please i just want to talk to someone and feel like i exist im so sorry about everything just talk to me please ok just for some time please just talk to me

don't have any mm

good for you user, showering is good i hope you have a great day

Hello caller. Ur on the air

hiiiiiii hihihihi hi user hiiii hiiiii hows you been

I'm very tired from work but I'm also very lonely. Hello, how's your day been?

really glad i never became one of you phone zombies. fucking garbage devices, can't even stand the interface. niggers.

Fine. I'm dropping a dookie atm. How about you?

Hello user and other anons. How are you?

Based poopie poster

Attached: 1647406562587.jpg (1693x1553, 182.89K)

my day's been pretty benign but the loneliness is crushing and i dont know for how much longer can i take it

Understandable, I spent 2/3 of my Thursday on the phone

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-201025~3.png (1080x683, 30.12K)

i'd talk to you but you're acting overly needy and from experience people like you are a motherfucking drag. you wanna feel like you exist? go look in a mirror, what are you some kind of retard animal with no self-recognition? muh emptiness muh feelings of unreality, you're not deep you're just annoying, you exist, we all fucking exist in this shitpile all at once and it sucks so stop nagging everyone with your pointless existential crises and do something to help take the pressure off for once.

i haven't shat in 2 days

yeah it's rough man. you don't sound too thrilled about it, hopefully you kick the habit. or just enjoy whatever it is you're doing idfk

yeyeye I'm very needy and annoying

well, i haven't been up to anything today because I got covid. So im stuck in my room. But it's been going on for quite a while now so i'll be free soon enough

>my day's been pretty benign but the loneliness is crushing and i dont know for how much longer can i take it
What did you do? I only had lunch and then threw out the trash. I'm gonna exercise in my room for a bit though.

get well soon pls