Gm r9k i had a really weird dream last night... do you guys get weird dreams?

gm r9k i had a really weird dream last night... do you guys get weird dreams?

Attached: 20220320_110936.jpg (1030x702, 171.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHFHXIG6Rro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last night I dreamed a friend of mine was giving a presentation and was abnormally fat then. Today I encounter him on the market by chance.

Not anymore. Every dream I can recall is just an unlikely work nightmare

I had a dream about jews last night
I think the pol memes are getting to me

no, I think its because I smoke too much weed
my dreams before were always dumb shit anyway like
>..did I mow the lawn or was that a dream
maybe if I dreamt about 'taking what I wanted' i'd be inclined to dream more instead of having dreams that are the equivalent of infomercials

in my dream I was in another universe but I traveled home to my original universe and I got to see my family and my dog (but my dog was brown like my childhood dog) she is supposed to be a yellow lab but I was so happy lolz

I used to get weird dreams when I was suicidal

Yes. Let's analyze it.
Last night I dreamt I had a full head of thick hair(I'm bald). This is a recurring dream.

Oh. I thought it was gonna be a bad dream....

I rarely dream

i hope you don't get these anymore!!
maybe use some beard oil or a wig!! what color was your luscious hair?

I had one where I had a bunch of cats. and they had kittens in this little room. and one day i forgot they even existed until i realized they were there. and I went into that room and saw the kittens and the cats were dead. I WOKE UP SCREEEEAMMINGG from that. I fucking love cats and that broke my heart.

Dark with a couple strands of gray.

thats sooo crazy its weird how our brains torture us i get dreams where I get left a lot and that is like my worst fear

Hello my cow-fu how r u today?

Do you have to attentionwhore every single day?
Give it a break, you fat ugly whore.

Simps and orbiters line the fuck up, you won't be missed.

Attached: 1640832768912.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gHFHXIG6Rro

yeah, i had a dream a couple days ago of just doing stuff, and this shorter fat stubby older guy, who was fully bald and shaved, and acted like he had a stick up his ass, kept following me around and telling me i cant do that

i dont remember what i was even doing. but all i remember are the bad vibes i felt during the dream. its funny too, because when i woke up, i had so much joy when i opened my eyes. it was a unique experience, to experience joy the instant you wake up. i slept like 10 hours that day, usually its only like 6 or 6.5 hours max

Attached: aesthetic whore.jpg (1242x1365, 582.42K)

hehe cow-fu is so kawaii!! everyone should call me that desu :3 im good today I wanna do something but im not sure what
last night I got drunk and also ate sushi!!! im gonna get drunk today too lolz
I post mostly from Thursday to Monday from 8 am PST to 4:30 pm PST maybe occasionally ill post outside of these times desu
once I had a dream where I died several movie deaths and through each scene this short bald green dude followed me and he was catching up very slowly it was sooo scary

>do you guys get weird dreams?
Every single time I go to sleep.
I've always had an insanely active mind.

Off topic but I mourned my death a couple times yesterday after your thread. Thanks

WTF cow-fu i thought u were vegan! Are u betraying the cause??

I think I get my weird dreams from the sleep meds I take and then when I nap in the middle of the day with the light on I get sleep paralysis and thats the worst shit ever

im glad you did that!! I've yet to mourn mine :(
the sushi was vegan!! I got a veggie roll with cucumber and carrots desu I would never eat fish