Springtime is here

Springtime is here.

Attached: 003.jpg (1214x1715, 208.57K)

Lemme pee in your narcissistic mouth Aiste. Be my wffe.

*strokes your ego*

hi tea bag :3

>dad's birthday recently
>gets drunk and sentimental again
>blah blah blah you're my only son, anything for you
>asks if I love him too
>say yes
>immediately calls me a liar
Boomers are so cringe.

Attached: 084.png (1280x800, 1.19M)

if he died right now, unexpectedly, would you cry?

Eh. Judging from past experiences with sick/dead relatives, probably not. One of my grannies would tell me that I probably feel so little attachment to them from growing up away from their home or something idk.

Attached: 068.png (1200x1500, 1.93M)

>tfw no emotionally cold aiste internet computer gf

Attached: 1640029107351.jpg (471x317, 27.94K)

>blah blah blah you're my only son, anything for you
Why do they say shit like this and then continually act against our wishes, really boggles the mind.

yo i'm gonna go to the pharmacy, you want anything?

You wouldn't understand my suffering. *coofs on you*
Yes. Very cringe asking for validation after failing to be good parents when it mattered.
Cough syrup.

Attached: 106.jpg (500x590, 45.12K)

>You wouldn't understand my suffering. *coofs on you*
well, actually, i am ze only one who can ever understand you, you are *insert any antonym of something negative about you*. now joinmy cult and become my abuse slave!

Attached: 1635452491418.jpg (1150x1866, 115.36K)

does aiste have a discord server

>Springtime is here
Perfect time to lose some weight so you can finally fit into your favorite skinny jeans and shirt again.
Ganbare

Attached: 9980.jpg (2026x2865, 1.52M)

no u
no
no u

Attached: 036.png (1000x1500, 605.33K)

you are just afraid of ze connection we could have. our bully and bully slave relationship would blossom, is what i am sure of

Attached: 1628561003439.jpg (738x416, 27.97K)

I am skinny already so its your turn,
you love to copy me usually
but unfortunately only the easy stuff it seems.
Besieg dein inneren Schweinehund

Attached: 13004.png (1682x2048, 1.94M)

>>immediately calls me a liar
That explains everything doesn't it? Mine once said "why help him (me) if he's gonna kick me in the ass sooner or later?" during a heated discussion with mom. Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. Too bad that doesn't make the pain go away. Fuck

>Cough syrup.

ew... that's what teenage discord users drink.

how am i supposed to talk to you then

Sorry, but you need to start showing more of that underlying rage and feeling of rejection like the Tomoko poster over here for me to buy this shtick. Let your insecurities blossom :)
>"why help him (me) if he's gonna kick me in the ass sooner or later?"
Kek. Would you though? Not like they have absolutely no basis for their beliefs, ha ha ha ha.
Agreed. Only fit for complete losers.
I communicate exclusively through anime girls.

Attached: 076.png (1280x800, 1.27M)

>Only fit for complete losers

like your VVery cringe friend. why did i listen to him...

>Sorry, but you need to start showing more of that underlying rage and feeling of rejection like the Tomoko poster over here for me to buy this shtick. Let your insecurities blossom :)
okay, i just thought about it. i do not have any insecurities, i think, which would mean, by your words, our relationship will be fruitless. i tried my best but you destroyed it. you baka! i always helped you by saying "hello" to you! that should have fixed you but you baka ruined everything baka. i will cut myself now. ze emptiness... i am feeling it

Attached: 1619654397982.jpg (869x1152, 160.17K)