How to get an e-thot gf

is there any actual way to get e-thots?
i am down BAD, like the BADDEST down someone ever could be, for this one e-thot. i'm in love with her robots.
but i know there's no way i could ever get her. i even considered throwing all my money at her, but i know that's actually the worst option, cuz that's just giving the carrot all the time, and she wouldn't even have to pretend to be into you to get that bread.
so, is there any way to actually reel in an e-thot? or am i doomed?
i'm literally infatuated with her, can't stop thinking about her. help me robots.

Attached: chrome_2022-03-20_19-13-22.png (449x894, 746.04K)

those realdolls can be posed into some pretty humanlike stances

kill her then yourself
that is the only way

>i am down BAD, like the BADDEST down someone ever could be
Literally how? How does anyone get this way? Just jerk off once or twice and move on with your life.

idk man i just fell for her it's not something you can explain
i don't know if it's even love i actually doubt it but i can't stop thinking about her even after jacking off several times

i've been there before. take your foot off the gas so to speak, think of it as a fun diversion and nothing more. that'll make it hurt less when you're let down.
its called infatuation not love

DTL is fucking hot. i'd fuck her so many times every day

so basically give up? fuck man...

Pretty tricky, you have to have that magic that nobody just gets in a day
Being in the top of the foodchain of some obscure hobby that are deemed trendy by them
If you're a nobody then you usually don't stand a chance

Well developed music taste is also a hit, even better if you can become the musician that makes the music they like
Clout is also a nice checkmark, especially if you are in the top of social circles

If you're good with words, and know how to string a chick, then that's also very viable

You need wealth, not money. It'll get any girl you want.

btw, they're usually not worth it, they are 8/10 times extremely mentally fucked
relationships with them are not fun, atleast not after a short while

Getting with them?
Easy pease if you got any/all of these
GL, user
Better get working

That's some solid advice man. Well she's a Gamergirl(TM), into overwatch and stuff. And I am pretty good at games.
I like to think I have a diverse music taste but that just makes me sound like a cunt lol. But becoming a musician? Well if it'd actually get me her I'd do anything.
Clout I don't got rip

My main issue is how do I get closer to her?

I actually do have that, but how do I translate that into getting her? If I just throw thousands at her why would she be interested in me? SHe knows she doesn't have to do anything to get that money

>My main issue is how do I get closer to her?
I don't know how she is, or who, nor do I know how close your two are

But play the same games, be the best player in the team, but also be that chill as fuck dude, and have some fun with it
If luck comes, you will end up having some close plays together, which could get your closer to her

Women are tricky dude, one thing works for one, and something else works for another chick
But usually they liked being teased, then they tease your back, small games/challenging each other is a fun flirting dynamic for both

>how do I translate that into getting her?
Make her earn it, dunno how OW goes with skins, but you can give her a challenge, and if she wins she can get a expensive skin
Just something lowkey, don't throw money at her, or gift her things
Make her earn it.

And again, you gotta find the red thread between you and her, usually it comes from the teasing each other

For ex. me and a gamerchick used to write likethiswhenwetalkedtoeachotheritwasOURwaytocommunicateandhavefun
We ended up talking this way to each other, and we had a lot of fun having our thing together

ANYWAY, IM just rambling, maybe there's something in there that'll help you out though, mate
Cheers

Well I first have to get closer to her somehow it seems
But yo thank you so much for all this man, honestly it really really helps a lot
Thank you for taking me seriously, and actually giving lots of advice, I appreciate it more than you know.
Thanks mate.

user, if you have nothing else in your life going and you really need want this thot to be your gf, then the only idea I have is that you find out where she lives, catch her and keep her in your basement where you become her force-assigned bf and can have as much sex with her as you want. Because let's face it, there is no other way you will get this e-thot to become your gf.

I don't think you should do that, but let me know what you think.

Let's call this the contingency plan okay?
Honestly this is what I was expecting. Bruh.

I think it's wrong, but I wouldn't even blame you if you did this. You're a man with an obsession and out of options. There are many people who did something like this, some of them only got caught decades later.

No sweat, mate, you got this

GL HF

Attached: 1641643299799.gif (220x220, 342.52K)

Bruh I'm not actually fucking doing that you absolute brainlet

All I wanted was to help you, user. You know that she's having sex with another man right now, and you either do something about it, or you accept your fate.

Mate I know we're all just joshing around I just wanted to clarify i'm not fucking KIDNAPPING HER
I'll do my best to get her though, I can promise y'all that

Actually, I take everything I just said back, I alsoo vote on that you kidnap her
Sorry mate, u gotta do it for the lulz

Stop wasting your time, you don't have what it takes. Pathetic loser

Are you able to get even a normal gf?
If yes, gtfo, /soc/ is for you.
If not, why are you aiming even higher?

Well seems like I only got one option now... Time to learn how to doxx an e-girl.
Bro not you too lmao