I wish i were a woman but my mind and body are incompatible with my desires

i wish i were a woman but my mind and body are incompatible with my desires

why did life have to be this way?

Attached: DKsHaHPFyEoeGoi8kDKrBi-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 108.96K)

i dont know, bro, i think i have it the same way, there is this guy i like but he is straight so i just wish i could be what he wanted, why do you wanna change?

>there is this guy i like but he is straight so i just wish i could be what he wanted,
at least you're attracted to men. i wish i were more attracted to men

>why do you wanna change?
i just don't really like my own masculinity

>i wish i were more attracted to men
i dont know if im attracted to men, i just like him very much, i guess to some extend im bi

>i just don't really like my own masculinity
why not? is it preventing you from doing something? bad experience? trans?

>i dont know if im attracted to men, i just like him very much, i guess to some extend im bi
i'm attracted to men to some degree, but not in the same way

>why not?
i don't really like my body, i don't really like how male brained i am either. i think there's more to it than gender, but i definitely know now that the person i want to be is a girl
i just think the genetic lottery is really unfair to people, you know?

>trans?
i don't think so. if i were trans i would have trooned out by now

>the genetic lottery is really unfair to people
yeah, i think im coming to terms with mine, we literally can not change who we are, we have to accept the way we are made because it's all we are ever gonna get, i get what you are saying and i wish i could change it, we have to find our happiness somewhere else

>male brained
this is kind of silly to me, there is no man/female brained there is only (You)-brained in my understanding

>if i were trans i would have trooned out by now
it just seemed like a logical step in these days if you wanted to be a woman, could you explain it a bit more if you still wanted to be a woman, but dont want to transition?

let's say there was really a pill that turned you into an actual woman, like the polijuice potion from harry potter. no weird frankenstein of genes that can't change your bone structure. a fully natural vagoogus and female voice. on top of that, looking like an anime girl. i would take that pill instantly.

transitioning might be worth looking into, it's a long road, but the alternative is a life of unhappiness vs a life of trying, at least if you have had these feeling for a long time

Trans is life of unhappiness too.

no, you missed my point. I'm saying I would only do it if i could actually become a real woman, not a tranny. i dont even consider myself trans.

>we literally can not change who we are,
we can. just not in the ways that i want

>this is kind of silly to me, there is no man/female brained there is only (You)-brained in my understanding
there are clear biological differences between men and women which also applies to the mind.

>it just seemed like a logical step in these days if you wanted to be a woman,
i consider it a lot but i just don't know how to feel about it. maybe i don't want it as much as a real tranny

>on top of that, looking like an anime girl
cosplay is just like a hundred pounds of makeup. but i think your magic pill is less about wanting to be female and more about wanting to have your ideal body

>there are clear biological differences between men and women which also applies to the mind.
what differences were you thinking of? compassion/empathy or something along those lines? or is it more pragmatic?

>i just don't know how to feel about it
im sorry, i wish i could help you, i cant tell you how to live your life and any advice i would give you to "at least try something" would go against my own actions as i just sit here waiting at the mental train station for a train that never arrives

for some, for others not

it sounded like you wanted the benefits with none of the work, my point was that if you want it you could put the work in to get it

>it sounded like you wanted the benefits with none of the work, my point was that if you want it you could put the work in to get it
it's moreso that I think regardless of how much work you put in, you will always be a man in a wig. the technology is not there yet.

>for some, for others not
For majority.

>what differences were you thinking of?
idk, i think like a man in most ways. maybe that's just the testosterone but i think my brain also developed to be male

>as i just sit here waiting at the mental train station for a train that never arrives
same. i'm not really taking any actions, part of me feels like i'm just trying to get my life over with

>it sounded like you wanted the benefits with none of the work, my point was that if you want it you could put the work in to get it
we all do. but the results of transition vary greatly

i think there is a difference between wanting to look more feminine and be a woman, but yes i would agree that things like SRS is lacking atm

>developed to be male
if it developed to be male, as you believe, then why do you want to be born a woman?

>i'm just trying to get my life over with
im with you, bro, everything feels pointless these days and i relate to nobody and nobody to me, ive decided to indulge in drugs just because that would be doing something rather than nothing

>results of transition vary greatly
they do, i dont really know what to add, its just a diceroll like with our genetics

what would you have them do alternatively?

>what would you have them do alternatively?
Nothing, just like with any other impossible desire. You can't become the other sex.

so stagnation and subsequent continuation of "life of unhappiness", sorry i just dont see how doing nothing is better than doing something when a person fails to identify with whatever reflects back on them in the mirror

The problem is in hesd, not body.

>not body
why is that? is the head not the body?

Okay, I should have said mind.

it's besides the point, if the mind can be wrong cant the body be made wrongly likewise?

>my mind tells me I am a wolf
>it's body's fault that I am not a wolf

>if it developed to be male, as you believe, then why do you want to be born a woman?
because i resent being a man

>ive decided to indulge in drugs just because that would be doing something rather than nothing
that seems even worse for your body

>they do, i dont really know what to add, its just a diceroll like with our genetics
even if i knew i had the perfect genetics for it, it's still not an obvious decision

and im saying it also works the other way around, we have established that the mind can be another way than the body and vice versa, how bringing extremes into the mix to prove anything is failed on me

>i resent being a man
care to elaborate?

>that seems even worse for your body
yeah, never claimed i was a smart person, its my cope

>it's still not an obvious decision
of course not, it was simply an option, transitioning is evidently not for everyone

Why not try to change mind? Should be easier?

>care to elaborate?
it's a lot of things.
i don't like my appearance being so masculine. i'm not comfortable with the idea of being in a relationship as a man
i just feel happier when i imagine myself as a woman

it's getting late here. goodnight