How do you even exist and live a fulfilling life if you're ugly and poor...

How do you even exist and live a fulfilling life if you're ugly and poor? It's like god personally decided "fuck this person, I want him to just suffer until the end of time".

Attached: 1644231909556.png (717x518, 494.34K)

Millions of people are poor and ugly. I ask myself everyday how they keep on going. Maybe they are just scared of death?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (480x256, 69.62K)

>Maybe they are just scared of death?
Speaking from experience, I feel like that's the case. My life is horrible but I'm too scared to die. It's like an instinctual thing in me.

you know what, maybe his parents should have told him to fucking close his mouth properly so he'd develop a proper jaw and chin

I'm the same. I just can't take the last step when walking besides the train tracks.

You are not given a choice. You simply have to exist. Mere choice does not stop you from existing. Even suicide is an active act. Existing is passive.

Attached: 1646339072897.png (625x350, 261.64K)

Nah this one isn't a case of mouth breathing. He has micrognathia. He was fucked from the start.

lots of ugly and poor people just find a wife, have ugly and poor children and continue going on. that's how white trash people and niggers have been able to exist since god made time. maybe if you find a way to get money, you'll just be ugly, which is significantly better, and live a somewhat ok life.

>How do people even
Answer to all of your question is they cope about it, OP. They cope harder like a nigger trying not to get killed by his buddies for raping someone

Attached: 1645586599754m.jpg (1024x611, 54.02K)

Most fertile IQ is around 85. The people who breed are exactly the ones who are supposed to breed. Intelligence correlates negatively with fertility. High IQ idiots are always obsessed with muh GDP and muh economics and muh interest rates.

There are literal lepers in the Bible who still worshiped and praised God.
Not being attractive doesn't mean God doesn't love you.

Then why the fuck would he make something that just suffers constantly? Look at something like a harlequin baby and tell me that god genuinely loves that creature. You can barely call it human. It's just a blob of screams and suffering.

I kinda look like this kek

It's a societal problem in general that needs to be fixed in one way or another. Before, that wasn't the case and I know lots of families that are high IQ and don't have problems having 4 children. There are many solutions, but sadly probably none will get implemented. Why would you want an intelligent population that can actually revolt, when you can have a low IQ underclass that can be kept docile with bread and circuses? In terms of living a quality life, you can do it regardless of looks, and you can do it on way less money than you'd expect.

It's part of living in a fallen world. All human beings have inherited sin from Adam and Eve, it doesn't mean you personally sinned to deserve whatever you are suffering from.
God sometimes allows us to suffer to remind us not to cling to this world, but to turn to Christ.
If you are suffering, consider what you would do if you were not. Say you are suffering because you're ugly. If you were beautiful and could get any woman you want, would you live a righteous life? Or would you use your beauty to have sex with every random harlot you find?
Do you think if you were a Chad you would live a righteous life of chastity? or would you stray even further from God?

>It's a societal problem in general that needs to be fixed in one way or another. Before, that wasn't the case and I know lots of families that are high IQ and don't have problems having 4 children.
That's not how statistics work

But if that's the case why does god create beings that don't suffer? Rich people that literally live in eternal paradise and decadence. It's a bit hard for some people to imagine, but there are individuals who don't experience an ounce of suffering in their entire lives.

>Rich people that literally live in eternal paradise and decadence
They're not fulfilled, that's why they turn to stuff like Epstein and do extremely depraved things to get off like abusing children and doing weird rituals. Also they go to Hell when they die, it's not "eternal paradise." It's a short lifetime of depravity before eternal suffering in fire.

I'll be perfectly honest and admit I'm kind of an atheist. I don't really believe in god or an afterlife. Do you not feel fear over the possibility that you wasted your time on earth in the pursuit of an afterlife that might not exist?

I'm not asking this to be a redditor or score some slam dunk on you. I'm 100% asking you this question in good faith.

Things can always go better and it's not like you are really in a hurry to die even if your life sucks.

No, I've had spiritual experiences that showed me there is much more amazing things beyond the veil. Also I have lived in opulence before, traveling the world, living in luxury, sleeping with beautiful women, and it wasn't fulfilling at all. I was actually at my most depressed when I was living the "good life."
Try this exercise: lay down and close your eyes, be in silence or put on some soft ambient music, now forget every single person on earth and their activities. Completely dismiss the existence of every single person alive or dead, forget them. Now forget yourself and your ego. Enter a cloud of unknowing where absolutely nothing you have ever known exists. You are only your soul in an empty chamber of darkness. Stay in this state for as long as you can and you will begin to sense the presence of God shining a light at you.
This is a technique in Christian mysticism called the Cloud of Forgetting and Cloud of Unknowing. I do this every day to remind myself that the world is transient.

Find fulfilling hobbies and look for relationships that aren't based on status but kindness, understanding and mutual respect

The ugly and poor people I know seem happier than most. They're jolly and carefree retards who are too stupid to see how miserable they should be. People who are comparatively more intelligent have a generally bleaker outlook because they're more acutely aware of their own and society's problems.

>Most fertile IQ is around 85.
The shit people write on here. lmao

Want to argue against that? Take a look at world demographics

I think industrialization is the true killer of fertility

Fertility is a biological process, it has nothing to do with IQ.
You confuse having babies with the potential to have babies.
That's why I'm laughing at you/him.

I imagine god saying to some sinner you can choose to either be the best chicken or a real ugly human.