Hello everyone, good day! today i think im going to have a picnic with my mother

hello everyone, good day! today i think im going to have a picnic with my mother

Attached: 10D1174D-35E4-4041-8E6F-56233700D1F6.jpg (1054x1521, 1012.59K)

Is that code for kill her and bury her?

Hey, meyo! What ever happened with the hospital thing?

Aren't you supposed to be in a mental hospital where you talk about how daddy made you feel all warm inside?

Chickfila is closed today, you going with kfc or popeyes?

Tell your mom that she's responsible for not stopping your dad from molesting you, be sure to tell her how good it felt then and how guilty you feel now, you little nigger whore.

Are you the girl with the plant?

maybe.
im not quite sure actually, my mom is acting like she doesnt want me to go. hasnt given me any updates about the place she wants me to go to. so i just wait, ill let u know what happens
omg u know me so well. i was so sad when i realized it was sunday :( im ordering mcdonalds
yes! not much has happened since its only been a day

You can just ignore me because I remind you of what happened, it's about time you tell us exactly what happened.
nigger

Is everything you wear super cutesie? Willing to post a closet pic?

>maybe
Last night I told my mom I hope she dies in her sleep. I havnet heard back from her so maybe it happened

You made the one man in your life who is supposed to protect you break that promise and lust after you, don't you feel guilty about what you did to your family?

Your mother secretly resents you for destroying her family, why did you have to be such a little whore?

She wants to send you away so she can finally forget what you did to her, the man you stole, the family you ended.

my closet is a mess sadly so i dont think so. yes, everything i do wear is super cutesy
rip ur mother user

Little nigger whore fucks her father and comes to r9k to gain attention, a tale more pathetic than my own.
Thanks, I felt like shit before I opened this thread but now I feel great knowing scum like you exist.

How do you maintain such a prim figure while eating fast food all the time?

She spends all day playing with herself as she thinks about daddy.

i didnt have sex with my dad lmaoo these guys are weirdos but ok

The only men who will actually reach out to you are pedophiles just like your father, your life is a joke.

what i eat in the morning is the only thing i eat all day. throughout the day i drink milk, vanilla almond milk is my fav. i also take walks. why? are you trying to stay slim? if so, dont do what i do LOL

Why does that weird angry incel poster project so much?

ya'll gonna get sum fried chickens nigga??

i bought some hair ribbons for about 27 dollars and the girl has been taking forever to ship them out :(

im patient though so its okay

Attached: A18CB0F9-5CCB-466D-A2C1-A4C4CEB8412B.jpg (1170x2242, 596.44K)

Why are you such a little BPD faggot?

he wants me to leave Any Forums or end my thread early but ive been ignoring him pretty well.
no just like fruits and sandwiches, its prob best i eat healthy today

Yeah im trying to drop some lbs but its been hard since i quit smoking haha.
Why dont u make ur own?

Are you the Jannie that's stalking me?

Do you not get hungry or have the urge to just snack on stuff? Also, what do you do when you're not posting on here?

>no just like fruits and
You are what u eat

Attached: 1633212288946.jpg (992x992, 114.67K)

Hes the jannie from empathchans disc i bet

well i suggest working out or taking walks. eating 3 meals a day, knowing when youre full. you can snack on things but only eat a little bit or follow the size portions with the food youre eating. the ways i stay slim arent really healthy.

i already bought it and i trust she will ship it out but its just taking a little bit longer than i expected.

Attached: 07338D28-190E-4E1E-8771-00614C125F55.jpg (400x400, 24.58K)

OH and lots of water!

noo the food fills me up. milk is also very filling for me. the days i want to eat something after breakfast i let myself but only a small portion.