Feelsbar

hungry, champ?
we have a special on gamer girl pee

Attached: Z4N9rN[1].png (614x389, 297.58K)

>gamer girl pee
i only want it if it's hers

no thanks, bartender. just looking for something cold and a decent time. appreciate the offer, though. bump

choccy milk please, hope those job applications I filled out werent a waste of time how are you op?

what kind of job do you want?
i'm just hoping for a giant asteroid to slam into the earth ASAP

just like uhhhh
6 shots of vodka as a starter, and a nice burger
first year uni finals are coming up and im gonna procrastinate it to shit, might be dropping out or just failing

Any part time job will do, sitting in my room all day studying alone and being broke is getting is starting to feel unbearable. Whats up on your end why do you want the world to end?

>first year uni finals are coming up and im gonna procrastinate it to shit, might be dropping out or just failing
i fucked up my first year of uni and then i did better the rest of the time. i had started smoking weed a bunch so i skipped my classes

>Whats up on your end why do you want the world to end?
legal troubles and people are generally annoying

>Any part time job will do
how much do you need? if you're willing to write some text for a website i'll throw u some peanuts. post discord

gamer girl pee straight from the source please.

Even though I have the option to stream my lectures, I'll physically go to uno tomorrow just to stop myself from going full hikikomori

Hopefully I wont get an anxiety attack in the subway

ill take a page 10 bump

Just thought about one time in last year of primary school. I was sitting under some tree in front of the school, and the two cool girls of the class seated down at each of my sides. I remember blushing for the first time even tho I am gay. These hot rushes repeated all over my youth. And I realized how fast time passed, primary school, highschool, college... and a professional course all this time I wasted alone, wallowing in a pile of problems while my life passed by my eyes. This is so depressing bros... Still a virgin, no job, still neurologic and psychologic problems...

God bless your soul user, you made me remember primary school memories. Please user, stop being gay. It's a sin, you know

Attached: 1622398315708.png (561x561, 328.14K)

>we have a special on gamer girl pee
what about your own pee?

I'll pass on the gamergirl pee, but I'll take 3 whiskey malts and a guilt & honey, user. Yes, yes that's right, all at once please.

ye god bless this rainy night outside my window, I couldnt sleep so I let the outside soothing sounds come through the window and started thinking about life, listening to a vert slow live perfomance of "time after time", the memories came and I felt something inside.

Inb4 "cringe fagot"

Pint o' guinness please and thank you. Put it on my tab, I'll be here all night
Today is another day of feeling nothing. I wake up to nothing, I live to nothing, and go to sleep to nothing. Every single day...
I miss when I could feel emotions like everyone else. And i'm not a sociopath or anything, they're still there, they've just been so goddamned dulled from literal decades of depression. After a certain point it's easy to feel not much at all rather than feel all the pain. Sucks cause you lose the good emotions too. Can't imagine falling in love with someone at this point even if someone magically could with me.
I'm stuck with a lonely life of mediocrity. Only family member I have is my mother who I rarely speak too, and I have a couple friends but they're not real friends. At least I don't think they are. They feel like acquaintances even though I've known them for years. It's probably just me being retarded though.
Anyway, I know you've got other customers bartender, sorry to keep you listening to me rant. I'll take that second pint though now

NTA but I'm definitely willing to write text. I already do it all day long. My discord is Carolus#1930

Give me some whisky with coffee, i have barely slept last night.
Recently i came to a epiphany. Not only i'm ugly as shit, but i'm also extremely uninteresting.
Shitty part is, i have no motivation to do anything. Only go to the gym and work.

What would make someone interesting? having hobbies? but how i know what hobbie i would like? I tried it all, guitar, painting, cooking, running... nothing works

you should take up useful skills as hobbies

there was this canned tangerine iced green tea i used to drink in middle school that ive never found anywhere else, yep