I started balding at 19 and it bothered me so much that I dropped out of college...

I started balding at 19 and it bothered me so much that I dropped out of college. Now I'm a 22 year old NEET with a Norwood 3 and zero reason to live. I don't know why I am so vain, but I am. I stare at Instagram and tiktok and twitter all day, following pretty alt girls that fit my type exactly. It feels like a form of self harm honestly. It absolutely kills me to look at these girls - seeing what I can never have - but I keep doing it. Just wish I had hair. Everything would be different. My identity and confidence was taken from me.

Attached: 2164AE10-8D28-4D5A-A89A-78EA2F43AF14.jpg (728x514, 59.04K)

The Rock is bald and I'd suck his dick

Attached: 498289022.jpg (331x295, 11.04K)

The good news is that around 25 it becomes less and less weird to be bald, so eventually your problem will vanish completely.
Unless of course at that time you're still a huge faggot about it, then nothing can save you.
Wear a cap if it's such a huge deal breaker, I know a couple of people who needed to and are doing fine.

Secondly: Isn't there something like hair transplants? Consider it.

You superficial people are so weird.

hop on the big 3
Get a hair transplant

Or start not giving a fuck about what others think about you.

meanwhile at the hall of justice, being bald helped me develop the attitude I needed to have when I had hair

Either use one of those razors designed specifically for the head with rollers, or do what I do and use an old-school foil electric razor. That son of a bitch can trim so tightly that the skin feels smooth going any way except against the grain, and even then you barely feel the stubble.

shut up about your hairline, no one cares, especially if you already got money

>no more spending time and money on hair care
>scalp finally gets to feel breeze
>can work on other aspects of your life
>if you feel really bad you can always wear an over the top anime wig or hat to cope.
honestly, being bald is comfy. only thing i hate is that theres stubble left over.

lol deleted the post because it had a typo
thanks for the advice though ill consider getting one

>You superficial people are so weird.
Pretty sure I have full blown body dysmorphia at this point, but what else is there to care about? All I care about is beauty. I want to be beautiful. I want to be around beautiful people. I want to see beautiful things, hear beautiful sounds, taste beautiful tastes, etc. Beauty is in my mind the entire point of life. Aesthetics are everything. It matters.

Attached: AF78AA9D-1358-494F-AE70-728818A05375.jpg (749x737, 71.03K)

Well, user, you will realise that you are not the only one balding, there's actually quite a few that are too
And there are a few that balded A LOT worse

We're not young forever, you can spend a ton of money clinging on to the last few years of youth like so many do
Nothing wrong with that, youth is very precious in this modern age, so no one is judging if you go down that route
Everyone is usually insecure about themselves, everyone is mostly busy looking at themselves, and won't notice you're balding
Only if you try really hard to hide it, or just in general seem very insecure

But nonetheless, you're gonna bald, no matter what, just a matter of time really
You can also just accept it, and chop the rest of it off, and/r give 0 fucks
Or you can pour money into it, either way, looks are superficial, and people who care about looks are usually people not worth your time

Well, what's your haircut?

Attached: 1644057850782.jpg (550x550, 36.6K)

You are a little faggot pussy using your balding as an excuse for why you ceased to be a human being. I started balding at 20. Do you know what I did? I started taking finasteride and minoxidil. Wow big surprise, it worked.

I'm sorry this is happening to you so early. I am also balding and just turned 30. Mostly at my crown and my hairline is beginning to recede. But I knew I was going to lose my hair and told myself I'm just going to let it happen. It was certainly unnerving when I saw a picture of the back of my head and kind of freaked out for a couple days. My honest advice to you is that you need to remind yourself you still have hair. You can still grow it out. You can still do something with it. But if balding is a source of deep discomfort for you then buzzing it or shaving it is also an option. The point is the only thing that looks bad is when you look like you are trying to hide it. Picture is sting and obviously he's a wealthy seasoned gregarious handsome rockstar with good facial hair but...there's something that can work for you. I have similar length and have no qualms about letting it breath and making people deal with it. You have to learn to be okay with it.

Don't get fucking surgery or go on meds because you don't have cool hair. Also, the guy in his twenties with a shining bald head, trimmed beard and over dressed is such a fucking cope it hurts to look at.

forgot pic teehee

Attached: sting.jpg (840x1390, 88.71K)

I've been on finasteride and minox for year and I think I'm losing ground slowly still. Want to kill myself.

Just buzz it off and grow a beard.
Girls like me more with my head completely buzzed off. I don't shave it because I'm blond and buzzing it with no guard looks basically shaved due to the tiny hairs being light and basically invisible.
If you have dark hair you might need to actually shave it

Attached: d1b35323d86b1737462a88b3b85c5210.jpg (500x500, 41.32K)

Managing being bald is more work than just having hair

If you had hair you would still hate yourself

you can alwayus be more attractive. I knew a guy like you he was attractive enough to do whatever he wanted but he locked himself away because he thought a minor spot on his face aws enough to make him hideous

youre mentally ill senpai

Not really. Get my electric clippers and buzz my entire head once every 2-3 weeks. It's only annoying if you let your hair get too long, then it takes about 10-20 minutes.
Otherwise it takes about 3-5 minutes.
It definitely beats constantly wearing hats, being insecure, etc

Try Dutasteride instead. If that doesn't work? Just shave it off, mate.

if youre literally suicide get on dutasteride then. theres no way your hair will get nay worse on dut.

>Just buzz it off and grow a beard.
The biggest meme ever. Most times it still looks like shit.

>You superficial people are so weird.
>Secondly: Isn't there something like hair transplants? Consider it.
These two sentences prove you're most likely a woman who cannot see past her own nose. You don't know what it's like to go bald in your early twenties, therefore you have no right to speak of being superficial about it. There's nothing superficial about the tangible social consequences of being young and bald.

Secondly, your recommendation is retarded. Hair transplants are mostly pointless if you keep going bald, therefore it would require him to maintain the hair he has left. If he has just started balding, mantaining his current hair would already solve the problem. As you see, stopping the hair loss is the root of the issue. This is not done with hair transplants, which are limited by the amount of hair that would be viable to transplant, but by using drugs that act on your endocrine system.