Why is there a mental health epidemic among teenage girls user?

Why is there a mental health epidemic among teenage girls user?

Attached: 46524672564.png (602x475, 325.67K)

My sister is edgy as fuck but she's alright, she makes me an exception and actually laughs and likes hanging out with me

Because they all learn from social media that if they say they have mental health issues they'll get lots of attention, sympathy and free stuff.
/thread

You can't /thread your own post, newfaggot.

>poster count 4
>replies count 3
The irony of a retarded new fag trying to call someone a new fag. Please leave.

lol whut

Attached: wat.jpg (360x450, 32.02K)

Because women with mental health issues don't get shot by police, they don't get locked away forever in a psych ward.

Instead tradcucks and neolib women worshipers release these feral, genetically defective whores into the wild where they eventually get impregnated to repeat the cycle all of mental illness over again.

Overdose on Chad's cock

lol re tard but in the original wauy

>Because they all learn from social media that if they say they have mental health issues they'll get lots of attention, sympathy and free stuff.
>/thread

I agree. /thread.

Our current social system hysterically over-rewards anyone who claims to have any sort of disability whatsoever. SURPRISINGLY, this has led to people either falsely claiming to have "condishuns", or in the case of mental illness it has led to people actively talking themselves into suffering from the "condishuns".

The epidemic won't turn around until we eliminate every last "accommodation" and benefit that you can obtain by pretending to be mentally ill.

The Internet and social media, it should have only been for the boys.

Society only cares about women/girls. All through out the education system they don't even acknowledge men have "mental health".

Whenever mental or sexual health is brought up, it's in the context of women. 15 years ago at school I got lessons about mental health. It was about anorexia and depression and only featured women.

Even at my current psych where I go the focus seems to be on women. There are flyers about autism but all the pictures inside feature girls.

Society is build for women.

The internet and social media have irreversibly damaged young men as well.

there is non, teenagers just dramatize everything and we live in an age were we are trying to take teens and their "problems" actually serious (we shouldn't)

"social" "media" is causing mental illness op, this should have been obvious by now

they average 9-12 hours of screen time a day

look it up. hell, even ask them. its normal behavior to them but in reality it is destroying their mental health and expectations.

This. The reason they don't record statistics on the mental health of boys is because boys suffer far, far more.

>Live hedonistic lifestyle
>Shocked when life has no meaning
As always it's the Jews, telling them materialism and hedonism are better than children. They subconsciously know their life is meaningless but deny it, which manifests as stress and depression. These also manifest in teenage boys for somewhat similar reasons.

>Why is there a mental health epidemic among teenage girls user?
Because they were getting jealous that people gave a shit about men's mental health.

Due to the introduction of women and companies pandering to said women, it would have been fine without them.

No, it's just that modern medicine likes to overdiagnose so they can sell shit
>oh, a teenager is feeling down
>this definitely isnt a natural response to being forced to stay inside all day and an addiction to phones on top of being a teenager, but clear depression
I refuse to go to shrinks out of principle because they are some of the worst people out there

It's because of so many fatherless homes. Divorce is rampant along with single motherhood. Young girls need their fathers to instill discipline and self esteem, to ground and center them. Without it they are ships with no rudder, adrift aimlessly at sea.

>As always it's the Jews
Also this