Fembot here

fembot here
>tfw no cheese bf

Attached: 1647792642434[1].jpg (694x1024, 91.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYCHZDKp_a0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9hvRSEel8
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5aXPgZ61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheesed to meet ya;
so he has to be a feeder bf huu

It must be nice being the sex that receives romance rather than the one that creates it.

Attached: 1605151024626.png (534x768, 391.73K)

why dont ya eat the whole thing, fem?
I DAIRY YA

It's a bit of an unusual gift, but I'd really appreciate it, shows that the guy is passionate and proud about what he does and wants to share about it with her. The fact they posted it online to laugh at him is kinda heartbreaking

CARLOS
SHOW YOURSELF

>implying pun spic exists
get WHEEL user!

Attached: carlos man.png (1259x768, 36.23K)

I needed this today, thanks fren...

Attached: 1608406045885.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

what an ungrateful extroverted piece of shit cunt I'M literally seething, I would give anything for such a wholesome BF and good cheese is very expensive

This, that's a fucking genuine person who has a passion and wanted to share it. That should be admired, it was a heartfelt gesture. If someone gave me a wheel of cheese they made themselves as a gift I might even shed a tear.

>tfw no cheese bf
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

the horrors of the dairy industry are vast. they force cows to be pregnant, over and over. they take their child away on its first day of life, which causes great suffering to the mother cow, separation pain from the child she loves. if its a male child its killed in its first 3 days of life. if its a female, she goes back into the cycle of abuse

they literally kill pregnant cows in the slaughterhouse, and rip out her unborn child, picture related. cheese causes SO much violence towards animals. all for your taste pleasure

you're a disgusting whore. a disgusting human being. dairy is murder

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYCHZDKp_a0

the amount of violence that cows and their children are subjected to in farms and slaughterhouses is so disgusting

and disgusting whores like you pay for it. you're repulsive, on every level. from your disgusting face, to your inner thoughts, your inner soul. its just repulsive, and immoral

Attached: 1495090303496.jpg (1094x1059, 243.41K)

the OP's boyfriend was LITERALLY A FARMER you stupid fuck. he probably has some of the happiest cows that exist. he's not part of the "dairy industry" you pathetic, eunuch vegan faggot

>the amount of violence that cows and their children are subjected to in farms
i used to live on a farm. the cows lived perfectly happy lives and then were killed painlessly before they had to die slowly and miserably from old age

its still exploitation and grossly immoral, my guy. there are no happy cows who are separated from their children and live in slavery. its still grossly immoral, you shameless animal abuser

females who openly mock animal abuse are on a special kind of repulsive

Attached: factory_cattle.jpg (940x692, 124.83K)

>assblasted vegan troon is blissfully ignorant of the growing prevalence of farmer co-ops around the US and canada
please, don't forget to dilate. i imagine even with gov't subsidy your transition surgery was very costly and it would be a crying shame if you let it go to waste.

cry more faggot noone gives a fuck. I want cheese and I want hamburger. If cows have to suffer for me to have it so be it

>its still exploitation
no it's not. they're given free food and kept safe from predators. the barn could be open and they wouldn't run away. they like it there

> and grossly immoral
wrong

>there are no happy cows who are separated from their children
they aren't separated from them
you're a total retard and think that all farms are like the massive factory-farmed versions. we didn't cut holes in their stomach and inject them with antibiotics all the time

>and live in slavery
slavery, huh? yeah that only applies to humans. if someone keeps a dog or cat as a pet, is it a slave? they're not slaves because they don't understand the concept of money, so they don't have the alternative to work for money

>females who openly mock animal abuse are on a special kind of repulsive
nobody mocked animal abuse, faggot. eating meat and dairy isn't abusing animals

>please, don't forget to dilate
he's a canadian male that cut off his own testicles

so? they're just animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9hvRSEel8

im just chosen by god to suffer, be in pain for the rest of my life, be loveless, and endure personal attacks by everyone. i have to endure hatred from every single person i meet online, user. just for being myself

i dont think theres a single person, on this horrific world, that can look me in the eyes, and honestly tell me caring for animals is not aesthetic. compassion for animals is aesthetics, user. you dont even like torturing animals, you pay someone else to do it for you. its some pussy shit. atleast hunters do it themselves, despite the moral issues of murder for fun

Attached: quote-an-ad-hominem-attack-against-an-individual-not-against-an-idea-is-highly-flattering-nassim-nicholas-taleb-87-48-52.jpg (850x400, 79.7K)

WWWOOOOO WHOAH NICE MILKERS!!!

Attached: 45d.gif (815x441, 1.54M)

Dominating them is more aesthetic. We are the superior species. we have the right to use them precisely because we can and they can't

>i have to endure hatred from every single person i meet online, user. just for being myself
for being yourself?
nobody is expecting you to shit up EVERY THREAD with the same DEBOONKED arguments and logical fallacies, faggot
you will NEVER convince someone above the age of 18 to become a vegan. there's no amount of emotional manipulation that works
EVERYONE KNOWS meat is made from animals that are killed. EVERYONE
every single fucking adult on the planet that bites into a cheeseburger KNOWS that it's made from a cow that was killed. THEY DON'T CARE
as for the factory farming stuff, yeah. that's a good point, but you're a RETARD to think 99.9% of meat eaters that care would look at that and think "well, maybe i should stop eating meat forever"
NOPE. instead they think "well, maybe i should just get grass fed beef and organic, free range chicken or hunt meat"
you do realize that parts of the USA are overpopulated with deer so it's encouraged that people hunt them?
you're a giant faggot and you've convinced nobody to stop eating meat

These cages don't have doors on them. If they're suffering so much why don't they just leave?

>Dominating them is more aesthetic
nah.... exploitation is ugly. injustice is ugly

lets look at someone who tortures and kills a child, and gets away scott free, for the rest of his life. this is just ugly. its ugly to the eyes. because injustice is ugly. its repulsive, aesthetically speaking

pride and arrogance, in the face of injustice, is aesthetically repulsive

behavior can be beautiful, or it can be ugly. selling out your morals to appease your

you know what else is ugly? ignorance. neurotypical normies who are delusional about so many things are UGLY. ignorance of the truth is UGLY

if you would be exploited and abused like these animals are, you would be repulsed at your exploitation. i dont think you have a competent appreciation of the beautiful, user

i love this song so much
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5aXPgZ61s

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (640x639, 55.39K)

>lets look at someone who tortures and kills a child, and gets away scott free, for the rest of his life. this is just ugly. its ugly to the eyes. because injustice is ugly. its repulsive, aesthetically speaking
nigger
people that eat meat aren't torturing animals. they don't know the exact situation the cow that makes up their burger was in. they don't know

additionally, killing animals for no reason is WRONG, unless it's euthanasia or defense -- but if you eat them after, then it's not wrong at all, because you killed them for nourishment