Men are whores

all of u, disgusting incels who whine about women being whores would gladly do the same given the chance

Attached: c9d.jpg (640x636, 52.64K)

Yes, what are you gonna do about it? That's what i thoguht.

yeah not gonna ngl i would

not me. NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT, FEMCEL

my dream girl i would be with probably forever, and id get to live out my dreams with her and stuff

Attached: 1432687782740.png (555x555, 326.96K)

Not really. If I were a woman I'd still probably have no tattoos and keep myself thin and in shape. I feel like the biggest difference would be that instead of going to school for a practical skill like I did, I'd have gotten a meme degree like exercise science and bagged myself a wealthy chad to marry. It's basically what my two sisters did.
Oldest sister:
>majored in sports management
>married a wealthy doctor
>they live together in his huge house and spend a few months at his family vacation home in greece each year
Middle sister:
>majored in history
>married the only son of a wealthy lawyer
>they live together in the nice house his parents bought for them
>she works part time at a boutique art gallery
Me:
>working in industry since graduating
>renting an apartment
>will likely never be as wealthy as my sisters because I can't leverage my vagina into someone buying me a house
It's pretty fucked up

just b gay and marry a rich homo

>will likely never be as wealthy as my sisters because I can't leverage my vagina into someone buying me a house
How do you think their husbands bought those houses, user?

Generational wealth
The doctor guy's family is rich and owns a vacation home in Greece. He graduated med school with zero debt
Lawyer's son is the only son of a wealthy lawyer. His parents gave them a $400k house
My Dad earned probably about $85k a year at his peak and had three kids. My mom never had a job. Everything I have I had to pay for myself and I graduated school thousands of dollars in debt.

No I just want one person to spend my life with who won't cheat on me

i want to be a trad wife so bad can somebody just shoot me instead

I can shoot you but only after I've coomshoot you first.

I only plan on having sex with one girl, you man hating rude woman.

Attached: invoc.jpg (241x400, 46.64K)

Why does everyone assume all of use are just about sex?
I just want a girl to hold and cuddle

If I was a girl I'd hold out for a high value man
Women never seem to realize the commodity they have in holding out.

Maybe if I were a teenager, but after a certain point, people develop the ability to reflect on actions and their consequences, and duly right their courses

Sorry sweetie, that's way too late. You're nonvirgin damaged goods now. No reflection allowed, once a whore, always a whore. You should have known what's important in life since you were 5 and never made a single mistake.

Why are you making up arguments that nobody has ever said before just to prove some vague point?

Losing your virginity to someone who clearly was never gonna stay is much more than a mistake

>implying chubby is a downside

>would gladly do the same given the chance
Unironically, no I would not. That's a laughable accusation to make about a stranger, just as bad as the claim that all women are whores (they aren't).

Go ahead and pretend you know what I'm about, though. I don't frequent this particular board. Enjoy this (You) though, as I suspect that was the real goal all along. I hope you have a tolerable day.

both have room temperature IQ at most
no thanks

>would gladly do the same given the chance
yes

Make the tradwife chubby, then we'll talk