How much would they have to pay you to take the needle

how much would they have to pay you to take the needle

Attached: 1566762670-121307-vacc0.jpg (1215x1080, 58.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enough to more than comfortably own a decently sized home and live off the rest until the end of my days. So a 5 million at least.

>5 million
woah champ. how long do you think you're gonna survive after the injection?

1 billion dollars

I took it for free three times already, going for the forth soon

10k and the nurse that gives it to me has to be White

Is the question about the vaccine or being injected with mercury?

They gave me 70k a year plus discounted car insurance.

>the vaccine
it's not a "vaccine" though

couple million.
it'd kill me or cripple me so I'd better be well compensated.

no money, I just want someone cute to give it to me

Attached: 1601536102191.jpg (679x999, 315.2K)

Believe whatever you want to. You've got every right to make ill informed decisions for yourself.
Just try not to kill others with your delusions.

FACT: it's ill-informed to take the injection which IS NOT A VACCINE
FACT: the dictionary website literally changed the definition of "vaccine" so it would include the covid jab
FACT: 0.1% likelihood for non-obese posters here to die of covid-19, max
FACT: nobody has ever died from not getting a covid injection

Their lives, their parents' lives, their children's lives, their children's children's lives, their children's children's children's lives, their banking system, their pharmacological and biological research and production facilities, 25K acres, 25 tonnes of gold, silver, platinum, 500 tonnes of copper, 500 tonnes of iron, a 14nm chipfab, a 50MW windfarm, a 50MW coal generator with enough coal to run it for a 100 years, Pamela Anderson, Ty Segall, Chris Isaak, Jordan Peterson and a timestamped video of George Soros drinking a glass of Bill Gates' poo water.

Great facts.
Your hearsay and screenshots you pick up on Any Forums clearly outranks the world wide consensus.
All people all over the globe developing the vaccines, working in the hospitals and the people who die of Corona are clearly all working together in a world wide conspiracy.

That seems a much more realistic opinion than some people on Any Forums spreading lies. I trust you.

At least 20% of the world GDP.
And I could choose my own doctor (which I would corrupt so I just get a blank shot).

There's no amount that would suffice

>worldwide consensus
>... as represented by moral midgets like Dr. Faucci
Everyone read that Jesuit Oath for their top-ranking members?
reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

>world wide consensus
there is no such thing, retard

>All people all over the globe developing the vaccines, working in the hospitals and the people who die of Corona are clearly all working together in a world wide conspiracy.
not at all, that's not anything i suggested or implied. try again, retard

>I trust you
you shouldn't trust anyone. the fact of the matter is you can't refute ANY of the facts i posted

I'm not taking the fucking jab, if you want to kill me then put a fucking bullet in my skull, you fucking cowards.

>he wouldn't take the jab for $6 million
NGMI