Findom

looking for a man to send me cash I want to go buy dresses for spring

Attached: 1642619252509.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

Post body with timestamp and if ur better looking than Empathchan I will cut her off and fund you

>looking for a man to send me cash I
Same here. But I'm a man

Who TF is empathchan? Post her pics

I'm scared everyone including you will make fun of me

okay please don't be too harsh

Attached: body.jpg (2376x2178, 398.25K)

Holy fuck, your hot as hell.

nice udders

>okay please don't be too harsh
Mmmmm. Juicy

Did your bf take the pic?

You're kind of fat. But it startles me that there are real women on this board and not just larpers.

thank you very much user

Breedable desu. Do you like Black men?

What else are you gonna show us?

um the ones who are nice and gentle of course, I had a crush on a black boy who smelt like nivea cream so if a man smells like nivea cream it reminds me of that boy from school

I have never shown this much I need to repent and ask God to forgive me

women have life on easy mode. cuckolds who give women money are just as bad if not worse than the smug whores who take money. simps are just as big if not the biggest problem. females cannot be robots or relate to robot pains. ur all normies and faggots

ur all faggot simps. disgusting people, from the inside out. you have no shame or competent sense of justice. i hate god because im forced to live with people like you, and god hates me, because god enjoys laughing at me

Attached: 1640168361329.jpg (1037x934, 112.81K)

OP here, I agree that I can't relate to yOur pain, if it makes you feel any better this is not working and it will never work, I won't receive any money and I wasted my time, but it was nice to get some compliments from the anons on this board

what did you expect you dumb bitch go to plebbit there'll be more than one retard willing to give you some spare coin

I have never heard of plebbit but thank you so much for the advice, I'll come back here to tell you if it worked

>I need to repent and ask God to forgive me
The same god that fills his churches with pedophiles?

I hate this world so much it is unreal.

How can I give you money femanon?
Please let me be your simp

I am against pedophilia and will never let my children alone with priests unsupervised, if I ever have children, God will send them to hell for using children

That's great and all but most victims of sexual abuse are abused by a family member

You never gave us a method to pay you queen.

aaaah you're the first man to want to do this, I can't believe it, do you have kik or discord?

That corset does wonders for your body, you're pretty fat.
You guys need to realize how unattractive she is in person, fraud af