Would you start dating pic related? say you two had really good chemistry and you liked her personality

would you start dating pic related? say you two had really good chemistry and you liked her personality

Attached: jacqueline durand11.png (983x883, 1.38M)

Are you dumb nigga, of course not.

Attached: 1589811739518.jpg (929x1175, 45.6K)

She could have the best personality in the world it doesn't matter I will still get nightmares from her

>would you start dating pic related?
I'm not attracted to Silent Hill creatures.

McDermott:
If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who f***ing cares?

Bateman:
Well, let's just say hypothetically, OK? What if they have a great personality?

[pause, all laugh]

Bateman:
I know, I know. [in unison with the rest] There are no girls with good personalities.

Van Patten:
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb f***ing mouth shut.

McDermott:
The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the f*** that means, are ugly chicks.

Van Patten:
Absolutely.

McDermott:
And this is because they have to make up for how f***ing unattractive they are.

Bateman:
Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

Van Patten:
Ed Gein? Maitre d' at Canal Bar?

Bateman:
No, serial killer, Wisconsin in the fifties.

McDermott:
So what did Ed say?

Bateman:
When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right.

McDermott:
And what did the other part think?

Bateman:
What her head would look like on a stick. [chuckles]

sure why not, although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't meet her standards lmao

If she was a virgin and had 100% the same views I have and guilt tripped me into being with her I would.

honestly the face isn't going to be an issue but I worry more about what kind of pain and issues that is going to bring to her daily life. I don't give a fuck if her face is cheese wheel, but if it's meds and health issue all day then it's an issue

I wouldnt have dated her even before the accident

the pitbull menace strikes again...

no i would not start dating mason verger lmao

Silent Hill monsters are ludicrously sexy but I wouldn't date the scary thing in OP

Attached: file.png (720x540, 323.6K)

if she clean it so it doesn't look like its oozing then yeah i actually would.

I love this resurgence of American Psycho references I've been seeing on here lately. Good fucking movie.

wasnt there a horror game with this same concept, wife gets burned and haunts the guy who is going crazy?
I think it was called layers of fear

Attached: F7A58DF8-7179-4180-85B9-4A70E5218C81.gif (220x122, 94.9K)

If we had really good chemistry and I liked her personality I would not you start dating pic related. Just think of what kind of kids a girl like that would have.

ahhahaaaa shit son

She alone is the proof that debunks the "women can't be robots" myth or all you need to be is a woman to get easy sex. I doubt any moid would date her, especially that moids only care about appearance

She has a boyfriend you know.
Also wasn't she found completely naked? Seems rather suspicious...

>Typed Incel
>Gets an article about a woman nobody wants to date
>Title says 'Uhh I get no boys, I'm so alone'
Girl
>It's a girl with a half melted face.
Girls can only be single once they stop looking human

I know you probably aren't expecting this on Any Forums but I actually have a great amount of sympathy for her. I don't know. There are a few posts in this thread that aren't real sympathetic. I think its awful what happened to her.

Maybe I should stop coming to Any Forums. Maybe I've grown out of it. I don't know where else to go though. This is my home.

Said something similar a week, a month, 2 months ... before and I'm still here

she has a boyfriend, and yes there are plenty of desperate sad guys who would date her

We're just memeing and venting. It's unfortunate what happened to her and all pitbulls should be put down.

I mostly go to /lit/ and /sci/ now because those are the two most intelligent and mature boards. But even those two boards aren't doing it for me any more.

I'm just visiting Any Forums to see if it has changed. It hasn't changed, I don't think. I've changed.

Does anyone know of an alternative website? Am I going to have to go to Something Awful or something? Obscure subreddits on Reddit? I just don't know where to go anymore.

If you had any intelligence you'd know where to find like-minded people (you're not, you're an idiot)