How do you START LIVING?

I easily got a masters degree with excellent mark in computer science. But I don't know how to live socially.
How do you meet people, how do you get a gf? Where do I go? How do I act and what do I say?
Don't say "just go out", I literally don't know what this means. For me going out always meant "getting to school or doctor's".
I want friends, I want a girl, I want to live.

Attached: ece30b03909332bd208c4403d6230d08.jpg (644x968, 431.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ1q07WHuOs)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_behavior_analysis
semel.ucla.edu/peers/
uclahealth.org/vitalsigns/peers-aims-to-improve-social-skills-for-young-people-with-autism-spectrum-disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some of us will never get to live

You're too autistic for it, don't worry about it.

Make acquaintances from work or hobby. Hang out with them and expand your social circle. There might be women in your newly expanded social circle or your male friends might be willing to go to venues where you can socialize and meet women.

You're browsing Any Forums, so you probably don't. Life's just wagie hell.

that's a really long path. Start by reading books and watch videos about that
(like this one for example youtube.com/watch?v=nZ1q07WHuOs)
You are not gonna know how to do that after that you have watched some videos, but at least you will have a basic idea about what you have to do. Every day you have to do something about it. Probably you have an analytical mind, which is very good for science, but when you are dealing with people you should keep in mind that a lot of things simply do not have any sense, so don't waste time trying to find it.

Attached: 1647153935628.jpg (1000x763, 49.67K)

Give me two books that will get me a cs job onegai shimasu

>I want a girl
most of the time you get the quick bad ending by going down this path. but if you do recover you can still kinda diverge to the other path
which is just forget about all of that, pick your favorite cope or addiction combo to delay the inevitable. that will last you a decade or two if you're autistic enough. before the inevitable

What's the inevitable

Just build a brute force algorithm to get those

>I want to live.
Why?

Attached: huh.gif (1000x500, 1.15M)

you're on r9k it's over
realistically speaking: you got masters, that's nice. get a good paying job, that's step 1
now, with money you can start fucking an immense number of whores immediately and wageslave until the day you die
or, go ultra minimalist, save money, retire early, then if you happen to live long enough you might still have a shot at both fucking an immense number of whores and enjoying life without waging
note quality of whores in the west is very debatable due to the spread of feminist entitlement and also cucks paying for onlyfans instead of fucking whores
so a third strategy is really, go fuck some ugly whore, realize it's not all that, and then just kinda move on with your life
otherwise, if you're into yellow pussy consider japan first, if unable then any other asian country. just do your own research asshole
godspeed

My strategy is:
Show up at location X (where X is some social area) at time Y everyday consistently and social max.

I think im gonna try an anime convention or something man. I have no fucking idea where to go to meet anyone, but i think i can find degenerates like myself over there. Every fucking person is in their own social circle already it fucking sucks.

Bumping because I dont want this thread to die and I sitll dont know what to do.

Honestly, I just lucked out insanely and found a great gf off this board.

Pay for a psychologist to get you an ABA or a PEERS training.

Attached: 1647717369769.jpg (579x876, 106.72K)

What does it mean sorry I am not a native English speaker.

ABA - Applied Behavior Analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_behavior_analysis
PEERS - Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills
semel.ucla.edu/peers/
uclahealth.org/vitalsigns/peers-aims-to-improve-social-skills-for-young-people-with-autism-spectrum-disorder

It all boils down to spending money. Just spend money on cool shiny things that normies would like.
I recommend getting a dslr camera and a pretty dog

>venues where you can socialize and meet women
Doesn't work if you're ugly.

Ngl I didn't read your post but I just wanna say that shorts + pantyhose is incredibly erotic and I wish it was more fashionable in the west.

Attached: 3133b43cff59d9da7b8c35ee7533b757.jpg (937x1289, 108.36K)

really? thats my go to summer get up