Add a chick from soc

>add a chick from soc
>she's european
>tell her i'm russian (this was before the war)
>she doesn't seem to mind
>we sort of hit it off
>war breaks out
>she blocks me
Did she think I personally executed 9000 Ukrainian children or something?

Attached: 412341.jpg (699x720, 172.62K)

>executed 9000 Ukrainian children
You didn't?

Now user, I'm not a total monster. Why would I execute them if I could just shoot them in the foot and watch them bleed to death?

It's over for you, Russians will become a protected category because of all the abuse and discrimination they will be getting. At least you cucked Ukraine as well, with all the young fertile refugee women going abroad and never returning while the men die from war and depression.

Ukrainians are literally subhuman.

I am a Russian but I grew up and lived my whole life in Germany. I received more discrimination but also more female attention in the last few weeks. So I guess what you are saying is true

>It's over for you
Honestly? It never even began. In the back of my mind I always felt like admitting to being a second class citizen when telling foreigners I'm Russian. As if fearing they'd think I'm not as civilized or as good as them. We spent 30 years trying to convince the world we're not some murderous, raping Asiatic steppe horde and Putin undid all of it in the blink of an eye. Now it's not just over for us, we'll be lucky if foreigners don't spit us right in the face once they find out they're talking to Russians.

>with all the young fertile refugee
They are plastic whores, prostitutes and nasty roastie single moms you retarded cuck.

>9/11: Let's not be islamaphobic
>Iraq: Let's not treat Middle-Easterners like garbage
>Manchester bombing: Immigrants are NOT the problem
>Endless chimp-riots (80-2020's): Let's not be racist, chuds
>Russian invasion of Ukraine: OH MY RED WHITE AND BLUE BRUTTHER KILL ALL RUSSIANS SHUT IT DOWN STOP THEIR WAY OF LIVING RUSSIANS NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE SCUM IN OTHER COUNTRIES BECAUSE..BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO OKAY? DEMOCRACY!!!!@ YEH LIBTOOORD A'ILLL GIVE UP MA LIEEF FURRR ISSRULLL NANNNE ILIVIN NEGUR FORGITTTT
Genocide every American and NATO-member

Just start telling people that you're "Russian, but anti-Putin". And if you're not already anti-Putin, then hurry up and become anti-Putin. Clarifying your position immediately is the only way forward once your people cross a line that shouldn't be crossed.

t. Jewish but anti-Zionist, against the occupation and oppression of Palestine

Most ppl are like this.
I said this before but one russian artist I support on patreon lost 90% of his patreons bc of this.

I think Russians are pretty cool, but I am not a westerner

We discussed the war briefly and I made it clear I oppose it, but it didn't make any difference to her. Still got blocked.

Did you make it clear that you oppose Putin as well?

Not sure if calling him an insane delusional manlet counts for that, but I guess?

Yeah, you probably shouldn't have called him a manlet. Zelensky is the same height, and women are crushing on him hard. Now's not a good time to be heightist.

Doubt that's the reason she blocked me.

Collective guilt.

Attached: 16465565654290.jpg (1280x1148, 216.68K)

That sucks bro.
Russian lives matter

I couldn't care less about the war or politics, but most Russians I met were horrible people so I could care less what happens to you. That being said I'm sure Ukrainians are just as cunty.

Except it's not. All ruskie goblins should be exterminated.

Attached: rus_butt.jpg (861x839, 85K)

Nice plump boipussy gone to waste. Tragic.