I went to the nightclub with my girlfriend and she went fucking missing for 5 hours...

I went to the nightclub with my girlfriend and she went fucking missing for 5 hours. I was worried looking for her all over, then she messages me telling me that she was at a Starbucks waiting for me. What the fuck.

Attached: 1647784145848.jpg (1080x1056, 90.54K)

Sounds pretty suspect to me.
Inspect her vagina for cum.

I had something like that happened. I literally spent a drunken 2 hours smelling my gf's underwear trying to determine if she had had sex.

Try to fuck her and if she says no accuse her of cheating and call her a whore and then break up until she admits it, if she is fine with the break up she probably cheated and fucked some other guys and is worthless.

Kek whats the point of going to the club with a gf u nonce. The club is for covertly groping chicks.

Its because of Jews user your girlfriend is a Jew and it ist in her nature to backstab du in whatever way she can

She would have needed less than 10 minutes to get her asshole destroyed by chad in some bathroom.

>1647784145848.jpg
>0 matches
>TinEye searched over 53.0 billion images but didn't find any matches for your search image. That's probably because we have yet to crawl any pages where this image appears. TinEye is always crawling, so try your search again soon. See our FAQ for other reasons we may not have found your image.

:(

>club
why do people even go to such disgusting places

also, she 100 percent fucked some other guy. enjoy your whore.

I'm not fucking around this is a real story.

What are you talking about?
I was trying to find the source of the pic.

I went because my friends or gf's wanted to go. I hated every minute except for when I reached a peak of wasted where I could have fun before I tipped over and was asked to leave.

I remember once I was absolutely fucked on molly and booze, dancing, and an acquaintance came over and started walking me out
>bro, let's go, it's all good, you don't need to see this
I look back and see my gf fully making out with another guy, tongue down the throat

I was so fucked up that I didn't even really understand. I was just like "wow, that's weird, that's my gf".

When we got outside the club, I went up to talk to my gf and the guy tried to fight me. Then she attacked the guy and called him a molester. I went home alone and turned my phone off and woke up to like a thousand messages from her screaming at me.

> GF
> On r9k
Yep, story checks out.

>got cucked
I'm inclined to believe him.

My girlfriend, are you fucking retarded?

Serves u right, cucks who bring their gfs to the club are just asking for them to get molested by creeps like me or seduced by gymchads

Your story does not make sense. Why did she start attacking the other guy? Why was she yelling in the messages at you when she was the one who cheated?

>My girlfriend, are you fucking retarded?
You name your gf's pics " 1647784145848.jpg"...? As if it were a Any Forums download?

Yeah you're fucking retarded then. Get off my thread.

She was trying to show the robot that she wasn't really interested in the chadolester and then shame the robot so that he would get back with her even after she cheated.

Outside the club, I was with a couple of my friends who were telling me not to pay attention to her. She comes out with this guy, he sees me staring at her/them. He gets aggressive. I get aggressive. She does the whole "omg, this creep was groping me/attacking me" routine. I get mad and leave. I don't answer her calls. She left lots of messages demanding I answer the phone, that I was a prick for ignoring her, that I didn't understand what happened etc.

Looks like a whore, do not go for that sort of woman next time user.