How do you cope with learning that a cute girl you really liked but never had the balls to approach was also into you...

How do you cope with learning that a cute girl you really liked but never had the balls to approach was also into you? She has a boyfriend now.

Attached: p0ibw4msexb71.jpg (480x640, 17.78K)

She was in fact not into me
I recently got in tough with her about this and she blocked me 6 times

I've long accepted I will never approach a girl unless I am 100% positive she is into me, so basically it's not happening.
Couldn't care less about past girls I've silently crushed on over the years.

If you're friends with a girl, you can tell if you're escalating to a relationship. Should make your move if you have that in mind. If you just liked her with no basis, she's just a pretty face you had a crush on then. Crushes fade. End of.

I looked up my old neighbour from high school. We had a situation like that. She married the school Chad, he got addicted to meth. Beat her up. She had a couple of kids, divorced him and is sadly super successful as a single woman.

the husband is a bum.

I even thought about messaging her, but it would be weird.

If you don't mind the fact that she has that loser's kids, hit her up user. What do you have to lose? Just greet her and ask her how she's doing.

I dunno. I just feel like the time passed. Also at the time I learned that she didn't like me in the sense that "I want to fuck user", it was "awww user is cute".

Who cares? If you didn't know she was into you then she really wasn't

You goof. That's better than her just wanting to fuck you. You may have missed your previous printou opportunity but don't fucking miss the one YOU CAN CREATE. Message her.

Truth is there were probably tons of women who were into you but didn't make it obvious and never approached.

Sucks that women are fucking cowards who fear rejection even though they shouldn't cause they can get dick whenever they want through apps like tinder.

She has two kids with a fucking uber giga chad psycho. I don't want to get involved in that. She's still really pretty though, which is crazy. Also despite being a junkie wreck, she's somehow got a really good job now after going back to Uni. So I would feel pretty inferior and pathetic.

>If you just liked her with no basis, she's just a pretty face you had a crush on then. Crushes fade. End of.
They sadly have not faded for me. I thought I got over it, but 2 years later here I am still kicking myself for not doing anything. She is a pretty face, I never got to know her but at the same time its so hard to find girls that are cute like her.

Attached: 1642910692526.jpg (750x674, 51.92K)

I coped by getting a girlfriend that was more attractive than her out of nowhere lmao. The girl that was into me didnt know I liked her either. Things like this do not bother me. They all became drug addicts anyway

I cant find her by name on any platform but pinterest, and thatd be a a pretty cramped way of getting into contact. She deleted all socials or now uses some sobriquet on new ones, regardless I cant find her followed by anyone I knew in her milieu. I havent done anything stalkish besides looking her up on platforms I use. Also Im not too harshed by loosing her because her pins are pretty cringe, but in a cute way.

Attached: A1D88189-5123-4E4B-AF3E-D09DFA408407.jpg (828x824, 507.42K)

Who cares, 99.9% of relationships end in a train wreck.

Attached: 1200px-Hodgetwins_screenshot.jpg (1200x577, 75.85K)

based hodgetwinsposter

>How do you cope
You kinda don't. You distract yourself for a while, time passes, and then thinking about it causes less or no pain. You mileage may vary.

>Truth is there were probably tons of women who were into you but didn't make it obvious and never approached.
I doubt that

That's not remotely true.
I had a friend in highschool that was seriously unattractive, very short, skinny, and full of acne scars. Whereas, I was fortunate enough to be relatively tall, pretty good-looking, and progressively got more extroverted thanks to all the positive reinforcement. I genuinely thought life was like romcoms, you approach the chick, you go on a couple of dates, you get into a relationship. That's how my life worked, so I never questioned it.
Anyway, this is the drivel I'd repeat back to him, whenever he confided me that no girls like him. "Dude, I am sure tons of chicks like you, but they are not going to approach you, you have to approach them!". I was retarded, obviously. But hindsight is 20-20.

At one point, when we were on school holiday, I asked literally all the chicks from my grade. 4 classes worth of chicks, over 30 of them, about what they thought of my friend. They all more or less said they found him unattractive. They all started gaslighting about hygiene and grooming, even though that guy was obsessive about his hygiene and grooming, in an effort to alleviate his acne. Many of them even showed disgust/revulsion, even though there was no basis for it. The dude was an introvert that hung out with other nerds. He was my friend because he was a neighbor and we'd known each other since kindergarten. Normal family, normal grades, normal opinions, normal clothes, he was a normal dude. Pretty smart too. He was just very unattractive.

Bottom line, there are men out there that zero women find attractive. All they have to look forward to is some single-mom with a mulatto child settling for them in order to cash in. People like you are delusional.

Cope? If I found out a women had a crush on me at any point I'd be stoked. That would mean that there's a chance other girls in the future might like me.

Sometimes I feel like the only robot who isn't just a normie with low self confidence

That's easy, OP
I've never had a cute girl really like me back.

Attached: 6629478.jpg (480x480, 57.13K)

I'm probably not perfect for her and her boyfriend probably better for her
she deserves to be happy
if I end up with her I'll probably make her suffer, like I'm a NEET, socially awkward and have zero self-esteem, I will only fuck up her life