Social competence is everything to women...

social competence is everything to women. I don't believe entirely in lookism because I'm relatively attractive and have attracted girls but the second they find out I'm a friendless sperg they completely ghost me. There is quite literally nothing more repellent to a woman than a socially retarded man.
women want a man who has the ability to inhabit or climb up society's ladder. If they even get a whiff that you are mildly an outcast you might as well literally be dead.

Attached: hjmJKAVoZ3n2KWbKgasbfdugwhu.jpg (920x517, 44.4K)

No data or study supports whatever delusion you have. Besides that, no attractive man would be an outcast. It's an uphill battle for tall attractive men to be socially incompetent.

Attached: 1640619420691.jpg (680x907, 61.35K)

I believe this as well.
Sure, if you're extremely attractive, even that won't hurt your chances anymore, but moving e.g. from the 50th to 60th percentile of social competence/status would improve your chances more than moving from the 50th to 60th percentile of looks.
They are only somewhat related in that having good looks normally increases your social competence automatically as you get more opportunities (= people taking the initiative) to practice.

'Personality' (likability and social competence) somehow seems to be for no reason at all correlate with looks. There is no study that supports your claims about social skills.

Attached: OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png (834x828, 102.17K)

he actually has a strong jaw wtf

Online dating stats are meaningless here because social competence and status are only really visible in real life. It's the difference between being the life of the party and standing in a corner by yourself (or not getting invited in the first place). Or the difference between you deciding who the group makes fun of versus being the one made fun of. None of this comes across in an online dating profile.
Also competence alone isn't enough, you must've turned that competence into visible social status.

both are important but lookism is the more essential quality, if you don't have the height and bone structure you're fucked for life, no two ways about it

There is no data to support this. The only constants of attraction are height and face. There is no constant of social competence that makes men more attractive.

Personality used to matter when dating pool was limited to real life. This was before the internet and dating apps. Women did not have a catalog of hot men to choose from. They had to choose from a pool of average men; these men had to compete with personality. Personality does not matter anymore since women can just date online and have a better dating pool.

Attached: 1647731190267.webm (1328x744, 1.91M)

>no attractive man would be an outcast. It's an uphill battle for tall attractive men to be socially incompetent.
>6 2
>built like pic related
>have aspergers
>still virgin at 28
Every woman I tried with RAN from me once she saw how awkward I was. A lot rejected me for being a loner also I think.

Attached: wwe-rock_original.jpg (300x400, 31.4K)

>There is no data to support this.
Yeah because all the studies go for low-hanging fruit like online dating data. How would you measure something like social status? Follow college students around with a camera and record who talks shit about whom and gets away with it? It's difficult to do so nobody does studies on it.

Attractive people are more socialized while they're young so they have better social skills than ugly people.

Most studies support communication / social skills as much more important than looks, and your picture has nothing to do with anything. When you "rate personality" based on a picture, you are literally just judging someone on looks, retard. Most people, including your most likely non-supermodel parents, had spent much more time talking to each other than looking at each other. In fact, almost every study on "looks based" relationships shows that they die after around 2 years. And yet, the average marriage/LTR will last 25 or 30 years if you have a bachelors degree. So fuck off, dating app retard. You will never be Dan Bilzerian.

>no data to support claims
>well its because muh bad studies on dating apps
Umm ahahahhahahaah
> almost every study on "looks based" relationships shows that they die after around 2 years
>And yet, the average marriage/LTR will last 25 or 30 years if you have a bachelors degree
And divorce rates are 40-60% in Western countries

>divorce rate
only when you divide new divorce by new marriages, retard. the effective divorce rate when you have a bachelors degree is only 12%.

>when you have a bachelors degree is only 12%.
Where and which age range?

Age 24 to 59, USA

Only if all the friendless spergs had such a tactical eye they would form their own friendgroups to make others think they have friends and succeed that way

I support this claim with my own personal experience. I assure you, unless you look like a Greek God, no woman is going through your awkwardness to love you. I am pretty attractive and still a KV because I am an absolute retard with no attitude or initiative. I've had plenty of girl friends and I can tell you they HATE chasing. If you're a sperg waiting for them "to come and get you" you will die a virgin. If you can't read social cues and take the first step you will die a virgin.
Men can make-up their ugliness with confidence but there's nothing hiding your autism from girls.

Attached: IMG_20220218_112327_619.jpg (640x640, 101.7K)

Only black men can have sex with biological women these days.

They simply want both... They will never go with an ugly manlet, but even if you are good looking but socially retarded you won't have any chance

Surely their upbringing stirs more courage into them. Be it picking up women or resisting police and getting shot.

Attached: 1646959810317.gif (800x533, 453.98K)

>I am pretty attractive
> still a KV
Sign that you are not attractive. You are probably just a delusional sperg.
>Men can make-up their ugliness with confidence
No they can't. Ugly man with confidence is arrogant and unattractive. Women wont ignore ugly face and short stature just because you are arrogant. Would you date an obese ugly single mother only because she's confident? If not why do you think women are any different? And how an ugly man be confident in the first place?

Attached: 1639440538051.webm (500x1080, 1.99M)

But why is the outlaw bad boy one of the oldest tropes that women love? They have effectively 0 room to advance up societal ladder since they reject the society altogethet