Do non-white femanons exist or is it just a larp? If so how did you end up here and what kind of threads do you enjoy?

Do non-white femanons exist or is it just a larp? If so how did you end up here and what kind of threads do you enjoy?

Attached: 1643413321254.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Trying to summon the legion of African Amerinon girls.

One of them is currently in a mental hospital and the other one did a mammoth Q and A today already.

>One of them is currently in a mental hospital
Did this really happen?. I didn't get to follow her blog all day yesterday

>mental hospital
Are we talking about miyoko?
>mammoth q and a
Who?

>Do non-white femanons exist or is it just a larp?
The majority are non-white, mr.baiter.
>If so how did you end up here
Discovered Any Forums around age 5-6 and been stranded here since especially now as all the good places are just gone these days.
>and what kind of threads do you enjoy?
Not much these days. I miss the old threads where people would talk about serious subjects or just discuss feels or kino etc. The golden era stuff. Nowadays all those die. Sure, you have other boards but they're full of normatives whereas here you get actual variety and sincerity even if its admitting to being a wildly subpar individual.
Nowadays I just haunt the few good threads and go out of my way to casually crash or redirect the energy of threads like this and coomer threads as just a way of wasting time.

Sim, we exist

no idea whats happening in this wemb but that was hot and she is beatiful
who is she

>came to Any Forums at 5
Thats bullshit but i believe it

Iris exists. Don't know about anyone else

What does sim mean?

Oh she is absolutely stunning

Attached: 1643413032434.webm (640x800, 1.58M)

It means she's Brazilian.

Gamespy arcade had chatrooms I would browse because young me had zero clue about anything and just liked watching autistically watching people interact and one day someone went through all the chatrooms dropping a Any Forums link to ye olde /l/ so I clicked it and suddenly I had access to the same people watching experience but also pretty pictures.
Pretty sure it was because /l/ was just created so dumbasses were spreading the word.
Helped my parents were asshats and forced me to learn to read by age 4.

It means yes

Sorry, not fluent in portuguese. Whats there to do in Brazil at this time of year?

>Whats there to do in Brazil at this time of year?
Die.

Well she said in the thread if she stopped posting that meant her mom had found a spot for her in a local nut house.
Yeah miyoko. The other one was Iris? She hijacked some other foids thread to talk about how lonely she was and how she liked a mixed race guy once.

This sounds so unbelievable. How fucked are you in the head by now?

Disregarding the memes, is it because its hot?

thread is still up btw

>

>miyoko
She texted her mom she doesnt want to go and that was the last i know of the situation
>hijacked a thread saying shes lonely
Sounds like iris alright

>This sounds so unbelievable. How fucked are you in the head by now?
Well, I browse r9k habitually because its the last bastion to find people that can't interact with others in any other way than anonymously memeing at eachother before bailing into the dark and doing it elsewhere because you aren't capable of more than that in life as far as social interactions go. So, not great.
Mildly wish my parents kept the strict streak up. They saw I was using the computer with some self taught competency so they just left me to it with no supervision assuming/hoping I'd just develop into some millionaire programmer if my interest stuck so they didn't want to ruin it by distracting me. Or so they claim. They were oddly absent past that age so who knows.
Realistically, this is probably a natural outcome and not a misstep.

>When my favourite egirl said she deeply regretted finding Any Forums as a pre-teen
I'm glad she found it.

It really fucks you up because you learn all your life skills and personality aspects during those ages so you come out having developed them in a cesspit that uses memes as its prime form of interaction. That doesn't really prep you for slotting well into normal life or conversations and because it happened during development it's a pretty foundational element to your psyche so working away from it is practically impossible.

You seem well adjusted honestly, where is the problem?

It's crazy how despite having a goddess tier figure, 95% of men would rather date a pudgy white Becky, simply because she's paler than her.

>I browse r9k habitually because its the last bastion to find people that can't interact with others in any other way than anonymously memeing at eachother before bailing into the dark and doing it elsewhere because you aren't capable of more than that in life as far as social interactions go
That hasn't been true since like fucking 2014.

All the "robots" these days are more social, more attractive, more outgoing than any of the original robots.

It's alright. She has autism and a horrible upbringing so she was never going to assimilate anyway. She has literal lifelong simps, so she's never short of a husbando to look after her. That said, her fascination with little girls and weird pop culture emphemeria is probably going to last for the rest of her life.

Also are you black-black or latino or something? This will sound pretty horribly racist, but your speech sounds like a whiteoid, perhaps even male, and it's weird thinking of a little black girl in a black family spending her younger years sitting on the internet, instead of...I dunno, ferrying crack rocks between trap houses.

I've grown to appreciate blackoids more. I only felt attraction towards ED riddle sleepless pale as snow crackhead girls in the past, because it was a look that screamed "damaged".

But learning that black girls can be just as fucked up while also not being hood rat fucked up has been enlightening.

I respect darker women more than any white. Idk if its because of lack of interaction but I assume theyre more interesting to talk to. Hence this thread exists.

Pearls before swine and all that. Men are retards with shit taste in aesthetics and select for sneaky bpd whores.

Why would I want to date a goddess? She's too sexy for me, she would leave me as soon as she realizes she can do better.

It's the cute "girl next door" girls who I want to date and marry, and that includes black girls.