I'm about to get my first boyfriend

I'm about to get my first boyfriend

How do I tell him that I lost my virginity to my brother

Attached: 1646495095183.png (1440x1080, 1.36M)

You don't. Say it was a swing accident, a bike seat, or climbing over a fence.

Don't tell him you aren't a virgin, and please don't tell him you fucked your brother.

Fembot? Tranny? Doesn't matter. This is where you use your greatest weapon. Lies.

>I'm about to get my first boyfriend
Shit bait. Kys

Greentext motherfucker. Now.

Why would you even consider telling him? Who exactly benefits in that situation?

Take that to the grave you fucking idiot

ha dont do it

Attached: 84340739_163718355050009_1339729079921803264_n.jpg (3024x4032, 896.33K)

I would keep that one between you and your brother and hopefully the grave, lady.

>I lost my virginity to my brother
Seems pretty simple really

You ever had to get anything off your chest to ease your anxiety? Or are you a typical mindless robot?

just say your brother forced himself on you, but you still love your brother and have forgiven him and it was a one time thing when he was drunk

Don't even bring it up. If they ask just say you were active as a kid as it really is super common to rip it in childhood when it's not stretchy and you stretch that area out. Girls doing splits and running usually don't even notice it till they see the blood on their underwear later. Worse for shit like biking or horse back riding. You either get one of the almost non-existent hymen types or don't be active or it just happens.

Here's my advice: take that shit to you grave. If you think your anxiety is bad now, just think about how much worse it'll be when your boyfriend leaves you because you decided to tell him you fucked your brother.

First of all. I'm not op
Second.stfu dumbass

If he's a mentally ill robot like some of us, he would actually be more into you if you tell him this, so nothing to be ashamed of imo.

Forgive me for trying to lead op down the only sensible path here. If you're so smart then what's your expert advice on how to handle this situation?

Did you orgasm? That's the most important question that you need to tell us but you can't tell your bf.

Did you know 25% of women were sexually abused and usually by a family member??

"abused"

And that's relevant how?

>And that's relevant how?
Are you one of those sexual abusers that think all victims need to keep quiet?

Break up with him immediately and go back to your brother.

Where did op say anything about abuse? I'm giving advice based on the limited information provided, you're just some asshole giving me shit off the back of unfounded assumptions.

Stfu you faggot cocksucker