Today my roommate gave me the tongue-lashing of my life

Today my roommate gave me the tongue-lashing of my life.
This woman has complained that I never talk to her or anyone else, I don't greet her when I get home, I don't spend time with her, I don't reply to her DMs, no noise comes from my room, I don't bring in any friends or girls and, I quote, that the only way she has to know if I'm alive or even at home is hearing me when I go to the bathroom or when I go to the kitchen to eat.
She also told me that there are guests coming in 1 1/2 hours and that I must stay and talk with them in the living room, then go out with everyone else to "have fun", and after that start spending time with her every day starting tomorrow or else she'll talk to the owner of the apartment to get my ass kicked out for bad coexistence.
I'm the roommate a lot of people can only dream of having so what the fuck does this dumb whore want from me? Fuck me man, I just want to stay in my room, eat trash food and play WT.

Attached: xd.gif (645x773, 16.3K)

Bro I think she's right, going out with her friends is a bit much but you need to stop acting like a creepy ghost and give people some satisfaction especially if you don't live alone

>She also told me that there are guests coming in 1 1/2 hours and that I must stay and talk with them in the living room, then go out with everyone else to "have fun", and after that start spending time with her every day starting tomorrow or else she'll talk to the owner of the apartment to get my ass kicked out for bad coexistence.
Do roommates really? I'm so glad I live alone.

>stop acting like a creepy ghost and give people some satisfaction
So if i'm not an annoying bitchass then i'm a creep? What the fuck man?
>give people some satisfaction
Care to explain?

I wanted to move to an apartment all alone but rents where I live are so high that I can only afford to share one with someone else.

She's trying to help you.
>I don't greet her when I get home
>I don't reply to her DMs
These two are straight out rude behaviors. Why do you do that?

I would tell the fucking bitch to mind her own business
should be a lesson for you though, what the fuck were you thinking moving in with a fucking whore? jesus. actually you'll be lucky if you do get out of it by just moving out and never hearing from her again
that said, from my experience living in these sort of situations in the past, it does get awkward when you don't know whether the other guy is at home or not. but it's something you have to live in I guess
shouting out a greeting when you walk in through the door is a good idea imo. sure the other bro might not hear if you they're on their headphones etc., so you still can't be sure. but many times if you hear them greet you back, even through the door of their closed room, it's still nice
do work on being social when meeting in the kitchen or common area etc. it's just common courtesy, everyone comes out the winner
just don't live with fucking holes man, why do this to yourself

You sound like unironically the perfect roommate. This cunt better be trying to fuck you, otherwise she's a nosy pushy cunt.

That's what u get for moving out of your mom's basement. Fucking normie wannabes

She is playing matchmaker. Either she wants you or she wants to hook you up with her fat ugly friend coming to visit. Either way it's a trap.

>Why do you do that?
1 because I go from the entrance straight to my room, 2 because all she messages me are tasks that I usually finish in less than five minutes and retarded tiktok crap that only retarded people can enjoy

Common sense nigga, have some basic courtesy

She honestly sounds based as hell. She is trying to force you into social situations that would otherwise be impossible to get into and very awkward.

And stop playing wt, it will ruin your life
t. 3000 hours.

>what the fuck were you thinking moving in with a fucking whore?
Rents here are so expensive that I cant afford living all alone, so myonly option is to share an apartment with someone else.

Greeting is basic etiquette. Good morning, hi, good evening.
For the online thing, answer her back with a meme or a basic reaction man. Leaving people on read is rude, unless the conversation is over.

Wrong. Only respond with cum dripping dick pics. And always say it was an accident

Faggot low IQ sociopaths would do that. She sounds like an insane cunt. I hope this story isnt even real otherwise it sounds like OP is slowmo. Is she your mother or something? You can literally do whatever you want whenever you want if you pay rent. Tell the cunt to shut the fuck up. Explain that you enjoy your solidarity. Fucking floor mat. I would mentally abuse this bitch so hard if I was in the same circumstances. I float around when I want to because you are annoying. Not because I am weird. Some dumb bitch used to complain about me visiting my girlfriend in some all womens dorm. I just fucked her as loud as I could every night until their brains went wonky. Imagine 6 girls in one room yelling at you in the morning and Im just standing there laughing. Dont give in to complaining fuckheads

>being forced to do things to make someone happy
Lmao

Ask her if she wants to fuck. If yes you are lucky, if not then she will probably leave you alone after that. Its a win win situation

This is just a meme right and you're talking about your mother?

You are forced either way. Act like a cunt and you're forced into being a loner at best and sabotaged at worst, no matter how much you put on a smug facade.

>spending time with her
Get flirty and ask her out and stuff.
She either accepts and you've got a girl, or it gets weird and she stops.
Do a good job and get the former.

But what if he's talking about his mom in this larp?

This will probably work. Unironically a good suggestion

I wish I was talking about my mom lol, but sadly i'm not, my bitchass roommate wants me to spend time wit her.

If it's his mom then this anons advice is even more apt than before

Post a pic of this stupid FUCKING bitch

go "you said you want to spend more time together, so how about a date?" and take it from there.

jesus christ op i hope you don't listen to these retards, just say you wont go with her friends but promise you'll try to be more social